The Open Road

After a brief phone call to Scott Seth relayed that they would meet up with him, later that night. Kate didn't want her brother to know just yet and so Seth didn't explain why they needed his help. In truth she just wasn't ready to face her brother. She loved Scott, but harbored some anger toward him for her death. The long stretch of road spread out across the desert as the sun beat down on the metal roof of the car. Beads of sweat dripped down Seth's forehead as he drove like his life depended on it, in truth someones did, and he would go to the ends of the earth for her. Kate sat quietly in the back seat staring at the cactus passing by pondering how she got to this point. Richie was transfixed by the horizon as he thought about everything that had just transpired. Everyone was immediately brought out of their stupors when Seth spoke. "Alright guys, we have been driving all day and still have a long way to go tonight. I know both of you must have some supernatural endurance, but I'm beat and need to rest, so Im pulling over at the next shitty motel I see."

"Fine with me." Kate said, as Richie interrupted.

"Seth we need to keep going."

"Sorry Richie, two against one, your trumped little brother." He said with a proud grin plastered on his face. Richie hated when Seth referred to him as the smaller brother, it always made him think he was alluding to less of his significance.

"Fine, but first light we hit the road, and don't stop until were digging up body parts." Richie caved with his own authority.

"Yeah, Yeah." Kate said as they pulled up to a seedy motel with a half lit vacancy sign. Seth popped out first stating he would book the rooms. Richie and Kate followed exiting the vehicle both stretching from the long and cramped ride. Moments later Seth emerged with two sets of keys in hand.

"I'll take that." Kate said reaching out.

"Ok Richie and I will be in the room next to yours, just knock if you need anything" Richie said.

"Thanks! I will. Goodnight boys." Kate replied sauntering off. Richie and Seth followed suit as they watched Kate disappear behind her door. As they entered the dark room Richie made his way to the bed against the window where he laid back to rest for a moment.

Seth interrupted. "I'm going to take a much needed shower, I'm sweating bullets from that desert heat."

"Alright, Richie replied, I'm going for a smoke." Richie stepped out and noticed a large pull divided the two sides of the motel. As Richie reached into his pocket for a cigarette he looked up and glimpsed a half naked Kate wading in to the clear waters. He was struck with a familiar taste of Arousal as he remembers the first time he saw her in this very situation. he watched as she dipped further into the water, droplets of water glistened off of her bare skin. The sun was starting to Surender to the dusk as Richie stood and took in the view. Suddenly Kate motioned for Richie to come over. Luring him near with a slow motion of her hand, It's as if he was in a trance as he came to the edge of the pool. Before he knew what hit him, he had discarded his clothes and made his way down the steps to close the gap between them. Standing inches apart his eyes were fixed on her glowing orbs as she reached out and placed her delicate hands on his chest. Without breaking his gaze he asked "Kate what are you doing?"

"I am just enjoying the refreshing water." She says in a voice dripping with sex. Her hands now griping the curves of his muscles, she pulls herself closer. Her face now inches apart, and her lips gently grazing his. She reaches up to meet his eyes and she can feel his arousal peek through the thin fabric of his boxers. Kate's hands trail down the contours of his chest stoping for a moment to enjoy the touch of his sculpted abdomen. Richie is frozen by what is happening and wanting so badly to pop that cherry, but he knows she must be under some type of magical influence and would never violate her in that way. He had always felt something for her, simmering right below the surface, making itself more known with each encounter. He never let himself entertain the idea because their was such a goodness in her and he couldn't bare to taint that innocence with the devils touch. When he was forced by Melvado to peer into her thoughts and fears, that connection became even stronger as if they were now tethered to each other. He had caused her so much pain and yet she was still their rubbing against his bare skin and making herself available to his touch. Richie's mind raced, telling him to turn around and return to his room, before anything happens, but his hands and body were urging him on a different path. He thought for a split second that he should bolt and douse himself in a cold shower to calm is very awake beast. Kate clearly has a more erotic agenda, that graze turns into a hunger that her lips must satisfy. Richie tries to resist but hesitancy get the best of him as he gives in. he pulls Kate closer, his hands running down the small of her back. There tounges playing a twisted game of tug of war, each one vying for dominance. Kate leaned into the arch richie was creating between them. She exalted in the power she was having over his reaction, but at the same time she was shocked at her own. That didn't stop her from crashing further into him. Richie became lost in the softness of her skin, a warm friction igniting between them. Hoisting her up until she was resting on top of the water he moved against her, as she reciprocated with slow rhythm.His excitement grew in length as he imagined the pool aiding in her silky wetness that would be pooling inside of her. Their bodies fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces, his a bit rough around the edges. Riches hands traveled up the slickness of her back, stoping when he found the tie to her bikini top. Suddenly , he was overcome with guilt as he stepped back and was met with a confused look on Kates face. He witnessed a slight pout on her perfectly shaded lips, as she spoke."Whats wrong Richie, don't you want me?"

Richie responded stepping further back. "Any man would be out of his mind not to want you Kate, but this isn't you, and if it happens it want be while you are under some type of mystical compulsion." Riche felt a tinge of regret rejecting her, but knew that if he went any further it would be taking advantage, and he wasn't some type of a scumbag. Kate's look of confusion now turned to scorn, as she replied. "Your loss." She waded past him and out of the depths of the water. Richie stood there still very much aroused as he wondered what the Fuck was happening to Kate. If this was some type of kinky role play he would be all for it, but this was different and a clearly dark. All hot and bothered with no releasee insight he exited the pool and made his way back to his room, where he would now force himself into a cold shower.

Kate laid, still wet sprawled out on the rough sandpaper that barely passed for covers. Transfixed by a large stain on the ceiling as she tried to piece together her actions. It wasn't like Kate to be that forward, hell she was still a virgin. It was as if she wasn't completely in control of her body. She knew exactly what she was doing, but she didn't feel guilty or a duty not to bring shame to her title as a good little church girl. Even more she felt free and a rush of excitement travel through her extremities leaving her with a euphoric feeling. As she drifted off, her last thought was the lust in riches kiss. Smoke mixed with a hint of mint and a sweetness in his breath overcame her senses as she slipped quietly into a deep slumber.