Chpter 11-15

Chapter 11~

    It was a couple hours later when everything was completely settled. Zayn talked to Niall and well more like yelled at him. Jazzi joined him in that. Niall didnt really have an explaination to why he did what he did. He just did it. Well that's stupid.

    Luke, Harry, Jordan and I are going to the fancy resturant to eat tonight before Jordan and mine's gig.  Luke and Harry came and walked us there.  We all decided we needed a break after the whole Alexis and Niall thing. I just ordered a cheeseburger since I had no freaking idea what half the foods on this thing are.  Before we got our food my phone rang, "Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head". The ringtone was 5SOS singing a cover of Blink182's song I Miss You. "Ha...ha.. ha sorry guys", I said as I checked to see who it was and it was a text from Jordan.  I look over at her.  She shook her head, she looked nervous about something.  Our food came and I turned my phone on vibrating while reading the text.

   Jordan- Dude im so nervous harry said he's gonna come watch us perform tonight and I know I already sang in front of him, but for some reason I seem so nervous.  we kissed last night maybe that's y

   Arian-  Its gonna be okay j you'll do fine and when were gonna tell me you guys kissed!!!  but seriously we should stop texting and focus on the boys k

   Jordan- k

   We stopped texting and focused on the boys and eating.  We all had a great time, but our first gig was here.  We are so nervous.  How could there be this many people on this cruise ship!!!!!!  We're going over the songs and after 5SOS were done they announced us.  We walked on stage an hugged them and everything and luke kissed me and whispered just have fun.  Which made me melt.  They left the stage and we started singing.  Time seemed to fly by, we were doing so great and having so much fun.  We wanted to stay on the stage forever, but we knew we couldn't and we introduced Megan and Liz I think that's their names.  Man I don't think I've even seen them this whole time.  but whatever.  Jordan and I were just eager to know if people liked us or not.  I even dreamed about it when we got back to the room and fell asleep.

Chapter 12~

   The next morning I woke up and got dressed and everything like usual.  Jordan and Erica had already gone to eat with Louis and Harry so I was gonna go on the deck and take a swim.  I had put on my red and white bikini and went to the deck.  I grabbed one of the floats since guests didn't have to pay for them and layed on it.  My ipod was waterproof, the new thing Apple calls it, but I was still protective of it so I put it on my stomach.  That scared me a little I didn't want to have a really pale rectangle on my stomach haha. So I was just relaxing there listening to Green Day.  The all of a sudden someone splashed me.  It kinda ticked me off, but I calmed down when I saw it was Calum.  I laughed, "What was that for eh"?

   "You just seemed so relaxed, thought I'd mess it up, but you know in a good way", Calum said laughing.  I hopped off the float after throwing my ipod onto my clothes on the side of the pool.

   "Well how'd you like this", I splashed him back.  Then a full out splash and laugh war broke out.  It lasted for about 30 minutes then we settled at the drink stand.  It was surprisingly in the middle of a beach looking pool.  We got lemonade. 

   "Man that was hilariously fun", I said.

   "I know right", Calum said before taking another sip of his drink.  Why is he blushing, he's not supposed to be blushing.  I'm with Luke, he knows that.  Why am I blushing back?  Oh crap this can't be happening.  Am I falling for Calum.  I mean yes before I met them and was fangirling over them like any other fan, Luke and Calum were BOTH my favorites and I couldn't choose.  I need to leave now and find Luke.