The News

(Warning: Very Short Chapter. Sorry:( Promise next chapter will be longer:)
"I wanted to meet you here because remember when all those kids were looking at you on the bus?"
"Yea." I replied.
"Well they weren't staring at you because you were new."
"Then why were they staring at me?"
Well...... Because.....ummmm....
"Spit it out Ashley!"
"Okay, Okay. They were staring at you because you moved into the abandoned ranch."
" I don't understand, I mean I know it's ugly from the outside but.... She cut me off.
" No.. Not that it's ugly. There's something else wrong with it. Something unexplainable.
"I really don't understand."
"Okay let me tell you the history of the house.

Probably around the 1970s or so a family of 3 moved into the house you moved into. It was going pretty normal and fine until about 3 weeks in. They started to experience small things like lights flickering, doors opening and closing, and little knocks. As time progressed they started to experience bigger things like their covers being aggressively pulled off them, blood all over the walls, and being dragged across the floor. As this all kept happening the family finally couldn't take it anymore and they hung themselves. Nobody has lived in that house ever since. Until you. They say the demons and spirits had gone "to sleep" over these past years but now that you moved in they are "Awoken"

I laughed a little. I was not the superstitious type. I thought that was all just a myth and that she was just trying to scare me.
"Well Okay. I'm not the superstitious type Ashley."
"Neither were the people who moved into the house years ago. Look can I come over to the house on Saturday?"
"Sure I guess."
"Ok thanks"
"No problem, I guess" The bell rang. I said bye and ran to grammar. All this new information spinning in my mind. I didn't know what to believe. Grammar flew bye and before I knew it I was on the bus. I sat down thinking about everything Ashley told me. Ghost. Spirits. Demons? I got off the bus everyone was staring at me. I walked into the house. I looked around. Could there really be spirits here or even demons? I looked up at the attic.
If there was even a chance of something un human in this house I was going to find out....