Dear Dawson

Date: March 17th, 2015

Dear Dawson,

How are you? God, I miss you so much. You'd think because you've been away for so long that I don't miss you but I do, you'd think that I got used to your absence but I guess not.

When you left for college, we had major fallout and the worst part was that I couldn't pin point the reason why we did. I guess we just grew up and the third grader that I met was nowhere near the guy who shouted at me because of something I couldn't decipher.

There are things that you need to know that I never got tell you, so here they are:

1. Somebody will fall in love with you and you will love her back, when one day it finally happens I need you to tell me about her. I want to know how much you love the way she laughs at your jokes even though it isn't funny at all, I want to know that time you played in the rain and she had to take care of you, I want to know the time you realize that you loved her.

2. I will always love you. Even though your miles away and we're not talking at all, I will never hate you. I'm just not programmed to feel that way.

3. I'm sorry, Dawson. I thought I could forgive you but I was scared and I thought I couldn't, I could.

Have a great life, Dawson. I hope you find whatever it is you want.