Hey Lolita Hey

Screams, moans and pain. One of the most common pain that can break bones if not taken care well. Sirens, pants and sweats are rushing, moving as swiftly as the breeze flows within their hair. The father starts to shiver, holding his precious wife. Crying because of the pain she is getting into, he can feel it inside, intensively blowing off her womb.

             The look on her face is unbearable. He held on tighter. "You can do it, just hold a little longer!" cried Argon. Hearing people around her pant while running, their heavy breathing. The stomping on the floor towards the emergency room. The 'chinging' sound of the swift rolling wheels stopped as the doctors and nurses were ready.

               They've put on their surgical gloves, crying to his beautiful wife to push. "Push a little more Mrs Anderson!" cried one of them. Argon held onto his wife's hand, "You can do this, baby." he cried. "It's umbearable! It feels like I'm dying!"

               A sudden excitement came from the doctor and nurses. "Mrs. Anderson! The baby's head is out! Just a few more pushes!" And so on, the baby has come. The reflief in Mr. and Mrs. Anderson's face. But the baby kept crying and crying. Mrs. Anderson was happy that this was all over. She is finally relieved.

              "Thank goodness this is over..." said Mrs. Anderson as she looked down, below. "It's time to cut of the umbilical cord, Mr. Anderson. You may give it a go." And snip. There goes the baby.

               After a few hours. The nurse came back and gave the baby to the mother. "Isn't she lovely?" said Pandora. "Can you think of a name?" Argon asked with a tilt on his head. She looked at him and said. "Lolita."

"Lolita?"

"You know, like lolita dolls. I loved collecting those when I was young."

Argon smiled at his beautiful wife, "It's a special name, love." He looked at the nurse with his head held up high.

"Lolita is her name."