> part eighteen <

"Mallie?" Simon nudged her as she had fallen asleep on his shoulder on the way back. They were just pulling up outside the Sidemen house as she arose. She had changed into some comfortable short shorts and the same white top from before she was settled.

Mallie sat up, stretching her arms above her head and laughing at Simon as she made a silly face. He chuckled a little before JJ smacked the back of his head and he walked out the minivan.

Everybody slowly unloaded all their things and Mallie helped, laughing at Simon who was still trying to riggle all the sand from his boxers.

"You guys are such assholes." Sarah laughed, patting Simon on the back - feeling sorry for him.

"I know right, aren't they just?" Simon said in a fake stubborn accent making the boys laugh. Simon took a bag from Josh who was a little tired from driving. They all headed inside, leaving anything remotely sandy in the hall way.

"Go get a shower before anyone else does." Mallie suggested to Simon. He nodded, grabbing her hand and walking her upstairs. She rolled her eyes playfully as he tried to race up the stairs. He lead he all the way up to his bathroom and shut the door behind them, panting as he was out of breath. They giggled, not really sure why. "I'm not having one with you, Si."

"Aw man." He winked at her. Mallie chuckled cutely, walking over to the mirror. She pulled the shoulder of her top down and saw a solid tan line. She smirked at Simon in the reflection, proud of it.

Simon pulled his top over his head, a few grains of sand falling from his body. Mallie peaked at him, looking at his body. She turned around to him and began lightly brushing her hands across his skin, removing any more sand.

"You're going to have sand everywhere." Mallie smiled with rosy cheeks, wanting to put her hands all over his body. She thought about the kiss and every emotion that ran through her.

"Like...everywhere." Simon pinged the waistband of his shorts.

"Get in the shower then!" Mallie went to leave but Simon grabbed her arm, making her giggle slightly.

"Surely you need to shower too - we could save water?" Simon smirked at her, wrapping his arms around her body. She tried to squirm away, giggling but he felt her tight into him, pursing his lips into her neck - releasing waves of warm air as he giggled.

"People are here, Si! Plus, I don't want you seeing me naked!"

"Yet." Simon said with a sense of cockiness. Something about Simon transitioning from shy and cute to hot and cocky threw Mallie's emotions into lust. She turned around in his arms. She looked up his his face, her hands on his upper chest, his sneaking around her waist and pulling her into him.

Mallie lead this time. She slowly slid one hand down to his side, the other up the back of his head - proceeding to give him goosebumps. She pushed up onto her tiptoes and pulled his lips down onto hers. Simon dove straight into the kiss, his hands slowly sliding down her body and under the curves of her bum.

He lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. He carried her to the bathroom counter which had drawers underneath and rested her on top, pulling her into him as the kiss became more passionate.

She moved both of her arms to rest over his shoulders whilst his moved up the sides of her top, resting on her bare hips.

Mallie waited for his tongue to brush along hers before their mouths parted, the kiss stepping up. The sounds of their breaths speeding up increased and Mallie would unvoluntarily moan a little, driving Simon a little crazy.