Chapter 2

Still in Flashback
Ashton's POV
"Um not much we were just answering some questions," Luke said. I sat down in front of Luke and Calum who were still on the sofa.

I start reading some questions out loud," why is Calum in love with Darcy?"Wow...was it really that obviously I'm glad other people noticed, I was starting to wonder....

We all looked up at Calum but Calum just looked at the floor. Finally he spoke and said, "what no, I don't like Darcy we are just close friends."
"Ok...." Luke said trying to think of a way to change the subject.
"I mean,sure she really hot and amazing and kind and caring but just.... Um.." Calum said."Ok moving on..." I said.
Eventually we finished the twitcam and i went to find Darcy. "Hey sweetie" I said when I found her. 

"Oh hi Ashton, how was the twitcam?"Darcy asked smiling.
"I think you may want to watch it," I said even though I kind of don't want to believe that Calum likes her but its too late for that. So us two sat down and watched it on my laptop.

"I told you Calum liked you," I said after we finished watching it. 
"Oh....... I guess he does what are we going to do about it then?" She had a look on her face that hurt to even think about. 
"Nothing it will blow over," I said trying to sound reassuring. Boy I was so wrong
"Ash.......maybe we should ask Michael or Luke?" 
"If it would help you then of course." I say I just want her to be happy and comfortable. So us two went and found Michael and asked him about it. "Well I think Ashton is right maybe you should just try to avoid him for a little bit"

"I don't know if I can do that though, he will know something is up," Darcy said still looking upset. 
"Darc you don't have to of course it just may help him get over you faster, no one loves Calum as much as we do so we don't want him heart broken." 
"Ok I will try for you AND for Calum." I hope it will work out....

Next day. 

DARCY'S POV

I had avoided Calum all day. It was about 6 pm when Luke came up to me, "hey Dar so how has "the plan" been working"
"Eh fine but I feel bad," I don't know how I've lasted this long not talking to Calum he's my best friend and the last time I went more than half a day without talking to him was before I met Ash. 
"You don't have to, it is for his own good. Maybe you and Ash should go out to get your head out of this we have a break for dinner soon and if you run over I can cover for him," Luke said smiling kindly. 

"I think you are right. Would you really do that for me?" I ask him. Man Luke is the best 

"Of course, you are important to Ashton so you are important to me." He said. 
"Thank you, you are the best boo," I say hugging him. 
"Well actually Ashton is the best person you could ask for he is going through so much to make you happy he checks every little detail with us to help make your dates are perfect, he loves you so much, thank you for being with him and making him happy."
"I'm really glad we had this talk, thank you, thank you for everything." Luke smiles and hugs me tightly again and he goes to find Ashton to tell him. Eventually he comes back with Ash. Someone on the crew called break for dinner and you two headed out for your date. You had the best time laughing and joking around with Ashton, sometimes it just hit you how much really loved him. Eventually you head back to the building they were in and break was still on so I went and found Luke in one the hallways
"Thank you again Luke."
"No problem Darc, I'd do anything to make you and Ashton happy," he said smiling 
I had turned to leave but you hear Luke, "Oh and Darcy."
"Yeah?" I said turning back around. 
"Calum was..he was..um.. looking for you earlier, he said that he really needs to talk to you and that it was super important" he said looking at his shoes. 
"Oh what should I do?" I ask. I don't know what I would do if Calum came up to me but I don't want to hurt his feelings. 
"Just stay by Ash," Luke answered with a reassuring smile. But the smile seemed to have something behind it, regret? No almost guilt. I wonder what he's not telling me. 
"Okay thank you so much," I kissed his cheek and found Ashton and told him what Luke had just told me. 
"If he does come and find you than you should talk to him." Ashton said when I finished explaining.  
"You sure?" I don't understand why he's okay with this. 
"Yeah other wise he will know, this is killing me keeping this from him I tell him everything." I could see that same look in his eyes. The guilt. 
"I know, I hate not talking t-" I was interrupted by Calum walking up to me , so I turned to face him while still standing next to Ash with his arm on me.
"Hey Darcy can I talk to you for a second?"Calum had such a sad, hopeful look on his face. I looked at Ashton and he nodded slightly. I glanced at Cal then looked up back up at Ash worriedly ( A/N is that a word?) again and mouthed "you sure?" And he mouthed back "yes now go". I looked back at Calum who is watching us. Poor Calum, I know he can't control his feelings.
"Yeah of course."