5. body switch // erik durm

I'm an athlete and you're a lazy bum, please take care of my body, I have a derby in a few weeks"

Kids, don't play with supernatural. Don't play with demons, don't play with magic, weird looking books or any kinds of stupid challenges you find on Tumblr. 

No matter how many seasons of Supernatural you've watched, it won't help you. Alina found that out in a hard way.

Alina and her best friend were sitting on Alina's bedroom floor, circled by red candles, with a book in front of them. Although she had no idea why she, a 21 years old agreed to this, Alina guessed that "let's do something fun, it's Friday the 13th" and her boredom were good enough reasons. 

Her friend was always the curious and fearless one, making stupid ideas and "playing with fire", or in this case demons. This time it was some challenge; an old ritual that could grant one of your wishes or something stupid like that. You had to close your eyes and think of a thing you want the most, person, object, anything. The instructions were minimal and basic, which was probably the thing that caused all of the trouble in the first place.

The moment she heard the word "person", one name came to Alina's mind. 

Erik Durm

A part of the Borussia Dortmund squad and one of her best friends. He was also her every 11:11 wish, but Alina would never admit it, she didn't believe in stuff like that. Soon, a picture formed in her mind, tan boy with full lips and light brown hair. Every small detail, from the crinkles by his eyes, that appeared when he smiled, to his sharp jaw line. The picture was as clear as the day.

"Did you make your wish?" Her friend asked.

"Yeah...I think I did."

Alina was hoping to get plenty of sleep, as it was 4am when she went to bed. It didn't bother her that much, it was Saturday anyway. 

To say that she was surprised when she heard an alarm going off would be an understatement, and that was just one of the many surprises that she was about to face. She was mentally praying that the alarm clock will stop, but it didn't. Not knowing why and when she even turned it on, she turned around and outstretched her hand to reach the button. It wasn't the easiest to find it with her eyes closed, so she tried again, this time looking at the noise maker. 

6:00am. What the actual hell? 

Alina tossed the blanket off of her and suddenly felt freezing cold, even colder than usual. She looked down and saw a shirtless torso. That caused her to scream and jump, but noticing that the same torso moved with her made it even worse. She started feeling her arms, legs and stomach and soon found herself running towards the bathroom door. It wasn't that successful, because she ended up in front of a closet. 

The second try was right and she was now standing in front of a mirror looking back at hers (or what she expected to be hers) expression. 

Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God

Alina leaned her hands onto the sink, staring at the pair of green eyes. She splashed her (the) face with cold water a couple of times and rubbed her eyes. Nothing seemed to help, because the reflection staring back at her wasn't her own, but Erik's.

"WE NEED TO TALK!" Thank God that the idiot kept his phone unlocked. Who even does that? How much trust can one have?

"Yeah, because I didn't realize that SOMETHING is missing and TWO DIFFERENT THINGS are on me." He said sassily.

"OH MY GOD ERIK! Just... come to mi- I mean your place"

Why did this happen? How did this happen? There's no way that the game worked.