Chapter 8: The One With the Agreement

Ashton's POV

"He gave you his phone number and you Instagrammed it." I argued.

"And? whats your point? its was a fucking joke Ashton!!!" she said.

"TO YOU!! not him!! you should have heard the disgusting things he was saying!!!" i said.

"Babe, people say shit like that to me all the time!!! your fans, the press, why is this ONE guy suddenly worth getting yourself in trouble?!?!?!" she snapped.

"Because he's attractive and I was jealous." I said.

"Ash..... guys hit on me on Instagram all the time.... you just don't see it..." she said, "and there is no reason for you to be jealous..... YOU are sexy as fuck and i don't want anyone but you!"

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "That's easy to say when I'm a 6 and you're a 10."

"Don't use your song lyrics to argue this Ashton...." she said, softly, before coming over to me and kissing my lips, "Please just stop being such a ninny, i don't want to spend these few days we have together arguing..." she pouted.

"It's not so easy when so many guys around here are insanely attractive." I mumbled.

"Ash.... listen to me, how is that guy, such a threat.. but yet you post THIS picture," she said, showing me my Instagram from about oh i dunno 24 weeks ago at our last rendezvous.

http://static.entertainmentwise.com/images/541bf94074e41.png

"And the comments on that don't bother you?" she chuckled.

"What comments?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"You never read them do you?" she asked.

"I don't make a habit of it no." I admitted. "You get a it tired of reading 'come to this place' 'I want to have your babies,' 'My parents aren't home come fuck me know.'"

She chuckled, "You posted a photo of your girlfriend naked thru a shower curtain and put a few filters on it... trust me there wasn't a whole lot of come to this place in those comments." She tucked her phone away and kissed me, "its YOU im showering in front of, its YOU i make love to constantly, and its YOU I'm in love with Ash, getting yourself worked up over some stupid starbucks guy, isn't worth it.... now you're gonna have to take me to I-Hop tomorrow for breakfast.." she said, firmly.

That perked me up a little. "I prefer I-Hop anyway so that works out."

"Good, so, you have anything else you wanna discuss?" she giggled.

"Um, yeah actually.. there is.. but a happy note.." i smiled.

"Okay, give it to me," she said. oh i gonna give it to you you sexy little minx...

"I um, i want you to stay on tour with me... the next few months..... never leave my side, be with me 100 percent.." i said.

"Oh... Ashton.." she said, sadly, "I wish I could..."

I turned on the puppy eyes. "But why can't you?"

"I have a job Ashton.. and i have 6 weddings over the next three months...." she sad.

"But that's like." I paused to do some quick math. "2 weddings a month."

"Well done." she laughed.

"But.... you could fly back for those..." i suggested.

"Yeah and how am I supposed to edit whilst on the road?" she said. "The software is a bitch to use on a laptop not to mention the wifi is un-reliable and I don't want the couple to wait forever."

"I guess you don't.. it was just a thought, I'm sorry," i relented.

"Oh no don't you go all stroppy on me now." she said defensively.

"I just want you to be with me.... i hate being part so much," i said.

"Yeah well you're not the only one with a demanding job that you love Ashton." she scowled. "I can't just pack up and abandon my clients even if I did want to."

"I know J... geez, i was just offering.... what are we gonna do if we ever got married?" I asked.

"Yeah cuz like that will ever fucking happened," she hissed, walking out and slamming the hotel door.

I guess the moral of this little argument is - you're a cock and you may have just missed your chance to propose to her. I sat on the edge of the bed and rested my head in my hands.

Vanessa's POV

Michael: how hard would it be to convince you to go to dinner with me when i get back to Australia?

I'd been staring at that text for almost ten minutes now..... As badly as I wanted to, it was against everything in our handbook.

Oh come on what's one dinner going to going to hurt? Uhhhh my career for one thing! Wow sorry, geez Louise you're touchy today.

Vanessa: I'd really love to, but its against policy.

You know if you never accept a date you're never going to fall in love; then you're never going to get married or have kids and you'll end up as an old spinster with 50 cats.

I'll get fired Dammit.

Michael: Okay, i understand. : )

Vanessa: If it didn't carry the risk of me losing my job I would have jumped at the chance to smile emoticon

Michael: who has to know? I mean seriously, we could be secret... say it's meetings or something? I just, i really like you Vanessa.

Do it. Doooooooooooo it. Cute man. Dooooooooooo it!

Vanessa: OK. but if i get to be too close for comfort we'll have to stop!

Michael: U got urself a deal. iPhones need a handshake emoji.

Vanessa: sounds about right LOL

Michael: LMFAO I'm back in the country in 2 weeks. If we play our cards right we should be home for the whole month of December.

Vanessa: So Christmas together? I mean if i sway things right i should be able to get you time with Lucy, supervised of course, so maybe we could spend Christmas together?

Michael: Ohhhhhh sounds romantic ;)

Vanessa: lol u r so cute.

Michael: course I am; I'm part kitten

Vanessa: So um, i know you don't have a Skype session with Lucy tonight, but maybe you and I?

Michael: why; are you suggesting w have a top secret Skype conversation?

Vanessa: I am, are you up for this covert operation.

Michael: i accept said mission just call me.....Tom Cruise's character from Mission Impossible

Vanessa: okay, 6PM my time... it'd be about midnight your time.

Michael: works for me I'm nocturnal

Vanessa: alright, I'll ttys i need to get back to work. goodbye Michael. ; )

Michael: c ya *sexy wink emoticon*

Ahhhhhhhh! What are we doing?! We're having secret meetings with the forbidden!! Chill out Fear don't make me dump ice water on you again.

OH my god, this was crazy.. you have NOTHING to wear!! Sounds like something fun to wear.. i think he'd like that! What are you suggesting I wear lingerie? You said nothing.. i was suggesting nothing Oh yeah wear nothing that will send the right idea. Just a suggestion.. but comfy jammies then if you insist. Might I suggest your Pikachu onesie? Ooo Yes, that would be perfect, i bet he'd love it..