Where am I

It all started with me and a big eplosions. But all I could here was a war happening right outside of  my house. My mom was telling me that it was going to be all right and my dad was  making sure I was safe but the most important thing that I had to protect was my 4 year old brother. I had to keep him safe and I also had to be very strong to send him the message that I'm ok and he will be okay. But I'm going to start from the very beginning and tell you how I got here. It was nice and beautiful day and I was playing mincraft and my 4 year old brother was watching me but then a warning came on the TV and I called my mom and dad downstairs and they said to pack as much things that you need to. I didn't understand  any of this and I did what was told I packed 5 shirts and 5 pants I also brought my favorite blanket and I obviously brought my phone. I told her I was done packing and then when I ran downstairs my mom was crying and I wanted to know what was going on but I think that it's a bad time so I went up to my mom and told her that I was done packing. She told me that she called my grandma and told me she is on her way with the van and we are leaving the state. I asked her what was going on and because I am 12 years old she told me that Pennsylvania was being attacked by the Japanese and we can't be here for that. I told her that I understand now then a honk went off and my mom grabbed my brother and put him next to me and we drove away. Next thing I know I'm asleep next to my brother and we wake up and I see...