It's Time

Now that I have my superhero name and I know what my powers are it's  time to find my dorm. Luckily I have Miranda to help me or do I. I say that with a pause as I see Miranda talking to the principle of course I eavesdrop on them,they were talking about my family and me. The principal was saying that I'll never fit in and that Miranda shouldn't be wasting her time trying to teach me how to use my powers. Miranda being my friend said that I'll learn one day but she also said that it'll take a while to teach a person that has no experience and is weak. When she said that I could feel my trust breaking also the fire rushing in my vans it HURT really bad I accidentally let out a scream and they obviously heard me. Miranda quickly turned around and saw me with tears in my eyes she tried to run after me but I have super speed sooo she couldn't get to me quick enough  till I ran in a supplie closet. I can't believe my friend would say that about me I thought I could trust her but I guess not. I could hear her outside looking for me but then she got quieter and then I didn't hear her anymore so I went back out and it was dark and quiet. Until I heard a sound that would hurt your ears so bad they would bleed then I was unconscious and I couldn't move. Then I felt a breeze I guess I was outside then I felt someone put me in a chair while tied up so I still couldn't move. Then I could see, I guess that's a plus but I was really, really high up. Uh oh I was on a roof and I was hanging from the the chair but I could see someone behind me it looked like a shadow but I couldn't see the face but I could see me slipping down from the chair and I don't think my ID card said I have flight. I'M GOING TO FALL TO MY DEATH.