Finally Arrived

When we woke up all I could see was a sign that said "Welcome to Super hero high." I was kind of surprised to have slept all the hours while we went to some place I didn't even know. My mom told me that the reason why this is all happening is because you have powers. I didn't think that was possible but you know things happen. So I have to stay here all alone, your not alone said my mom. You'll have other super people helping you to control your power.So I walked in the school and all I see are people flying around but why didn't I know about this I'm asking myself the same question over and over again. A girl came up to me and said "Hey are you new". She had a short hair and looked a lot like my friend back a home. What if she was of course I asked her what her name Is duh why wouldn't I. She told me before I asked her, it's ok Mckayla. Oh my god its my BFF from 4th grade,Miranda I can't believe my eyes she's going to do this with me now I'm excited. She showed me all around but when she did she seemed nervous. But finally I arrived at the principles office she told me that my powers are Fire,Speed,and incinvible. My Superhero name is going to be Ember. How exciting!