Chapter 3!!!

YaYYY. Trey & Royalty together now!!!!! Zayden mad or naww.
Cause he could've had it all!!!!

So after their final period the class headed to their lockers. Trey walked Royalty to hers he kissed her and left for basketball practice. Royalty was the only person left in the hallways. Until suddenly she felt arms wrap around her waist. She turned around and seen Zayden.
Royalty• What the hell Zayden??
Zayden• Royalty I want you!
Royalty• dude I wanted u at first, but now me and Trey are together. You got Mariah.
Zayden• * steps closer * please baby
Royalty• I'm sorry but no
* walks away *

At home

Royalty heard a knock at the door. She cut her phone off and walked downstairs and opened the door. She opened the door and it was Trey. He looked very sad and his eyes were all puffy and red

Royalty• Hey Trey what's wrong?
Trey• my mom sh- she
Royalty• she's what
Trey• she's dead * he cried into Royalty's arms
Royalty• oh my god, baby I'm sorry to hear that.
Trey• I came home from school and she was laid out on the couch in a pool of blood.
Royalty• ohhh did you call the police
Trey• yes they're doing an investigation now
Royalty • 😢😢u can stay Here for the night my Mom is out of town * closing the door behind him *
Trey• I love u so much your all I have
Royalty• I love u too
* they walked upstairs*
Trey took off his shirt and pants leaving him with only underwear on and got into bed. Royalty put on her 'PINK' night shirt and shorts. She turned on the t.v and laid next to Trey. Trey rested his head on her shoulder and was soon asleep.

The next morning
Trey was first to wake up. He looked Next to him where Royalty was still asleep. He gently shook her attempting to wake her.
Trey• Royalty Royalty baby wake up
Royalty * opening her eyes slowly * Im up
Trey• you going to school?
Royalty• no, I'll stay home with you
Trey• OK, cool. Wanna go get some from IHOP.
Royalty • mmkaye
They got ready. Royalty put on her red,white, and black 'PINK'. Outfit and her black UGG boots. Trey put on his outfit he had on before. white joggers, red shirt, and his timberlands.
They walked out the house and got into Trey's red challenger.
In the car "Pull Up on a Kid" by Young Thug blasted through the speakers. Trey and Royalty sang alone while nodding their heads.
* At IHOP *
The lady at the door guided them to a table they sat down and browsed through the menu. Suddenly, Trey's phone rang. It read "UNKNOWN" Trey hesitated to answer, but he did on the second ring.
Trey• h-hello?
otp• ohh, yes hello is this Trey Brooks
Trey• yes, why
Otp• well this is the detective over your mother's case. we have discovered that your mother has been murdered.
Trey• what?
Otp• yes, I'm sorry *Trey hangs phone up*
Royalty• what happened???
Trey• their saying my mother has been murdered.
Royalty• what?

Who murdered his mom?