Chapter 6

Royalty and her mom walked into the jail. They sat there items in the buckets next to the metal detector and then walked through. They grabbed there items and walked up to check in at the desk.
Mom- Hey, I'm here to see Chresanto Smith
Lady at thaa desk- OK, just follow the officer he will direct you to were Mr.Smith is
Mom- OK thanks
The Guard| Carmel skin color, buff, and had a curly little fade.
The Guard- Right this way ladies.
*they walk behind him as he opens the door for them*
*mom stars to blush*

Visiting room
They walk in and sit down, suddely a familiar face walked in Royalty gasped and ran out the room leaving her mother with her mouth open and her 'Dad' holding his head down. Mom ran after her
Mom- baby what's wrong?
Royalty- mom, while U we're away I was raped
Mom- WTF,BY WHO TELL ME WHO SO WE CAN GO GET THAT MFER!!
Royalty- *tears running down her face* i-it was him my 'dad' he said he came to see Trey but, Trey didn't wanna talk to him and he was being really mean. So I ran after him and I tried to hold a conversation with him and make sure he was alright *sniffs* then he put a towel over my mouth and I cant remember anything else except 4 waking up in a warehouse.
Mom- baby why didn't you call me?
Royalty- idek. I was ashamed I didn't even wanna tell Trey.
Mom- Wait are U and Trey in a relationship?
Royalty- yes,but I think he is my brother.
Mom- we gotta go get a DNA test done.
Royalty- but, how when dad is In jail?
Mom- I'll ask the lady at the front desk and see what she can do.

Downstairs
Mom- ma'am is there anyway I can get a dna sample from my husband It is really an emergency.
Lady- well, urgg the only way we could get a sample is from the nurse I'll page her and have her take his. Come back tomorrow and we will have it ready for you.