Chapter 5

* Back At The Warehouse *
It was pitch black Royalty couldn't see anything. She couldn't believe that Trey's father raped her. She just laid there on the floor lost in thought. Suddenly, the light blinked on in the room. It was Trey he ran towards Royalty and cut the rope off of her arms and feet. He hugged her tightly.
Royalty• h-how did you know i was here?
Trey• this is were i found my mom when my dad raped her.
Royalty• where is he now?
Trey• He's in jail, not only for what he did to you, but the detectives discovered that he killed my mother because she didn't want him back.
* he picked Royalty up and carried her bridal style to the car *

* Next Day *
Trey and Royalty just laid there Trey rubbed ice on the bruise on the side of Royalty's face. Suddely, Trey's phone began to play " Worth It " notifying him that someone was calling him.
Trey answered on the 2nd ring
Trey• hello
OTP• Hello, how are you Trey?
Trey• ohh hey detective I'm fine.
OTP• Well, I just wanted to let you know you are able to come back home.
Trey• OK cool. Thanks for your help
OTP• your welcome. Bye
* end of convo *

Royalty • who was that?
Trey• the detective she said I could come back home.
Royalty• ohh cool
Trey• well, are you OK?
Royalty• yea, just a little soar.
Trey• ok, well im gonna go home and check on the house. Ill Come back later.
Royalty• ok
* she walked Trey downstairs they kissed for about 5 minutes then he left *

Royalty went back upstairs and laid there in about 15 minutes she was fast asleep. Suddenly she was woke by a knock at the door. She walked downstairs and answered it.
Royalty• OMG, MOM I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.
*HUGGING HER*
Royalty• Is your trip over?
Mom• no, I came back because your dad came back to town and got arrested. Im gonna go visit him.
Royalty• what, can I come. It would be nice to finally meet my dad.
Mom• sure.

Who is Royalty's dad?