[Soul Eater] Male! Crona X Male or Female! Reader [Drabble]

"Crona, you're going the wrong way," At the sound of my voice, the pinkette quickly whirled around with an embarrassed face, a bright red dusting his cheeks.

"O-Oh... Am I?" He stuttered out, his dark eyes going down to the floor.

His signature nervous tick, his right arm moving over to grip his left elbow, showing now and made him all the more adorable... Of course I can't tell him that because he'll just get flustered again...

"Mmhmm. The gang wanted to meet you out in the forest training grounds, remember?" I asked softly, knowing full well that the boy hated loud noises and people -- how he put up with Black*Star was a miracle.

Crona seemed to struggle for words under my gaze, falling silent, but would glance up to meet my eyes before looking away again, his blush ever so present.

"T-Thank you, [Name]." He whispered out suddenly, biting his lip as he slowly looked up to meet my eyes.

I blinked and smiled gently at him. "Of course, Crona. I'm glad to help you."

He stared into my [color] eyes only a split second longer before whipping around and bolting out the school, his face red as ever. I laughed softly to myself, shaking my head. Such a strange yet adorable boy...