Attacked

Bart was walking down the block by himself because jaime got sick by his sister and had to stay home. Bart stopped and look around feeling like he was being watch. Bart shrugged and continue to walk until he saw someone he knew at a swing set.

"White fox. " bart smiled and ran to her hugging her.

White fox smiled and huged bart back. She look at bart and put her hand on bart cheek.

"How my little kit ho Ewww have you been doing. " White fox said looking at bart lean on white fox touch.

"I been crash. But jaime sick. " bart sigh looking away and crossing his arms.

White fox chuckle and shook her head.

"I did warn jaime. Why don't we visit him hmm. " White fox said looking at bart who smiled and nodded his head.

"That sound crash. " bart smiled and grabbed white fox hand.

She smiled but her ears went up making her turn her head around fast to just get blasted away from bart. Bart gasp and watch his friend get blasted away.

"NOO!! " bart was about to run to her but felt a hand pull him back.

"I wouldn't do that kid. " galaxy said pulling bart back.

"She my friend! " bart push galaxy away who look at bart.

"Kid she had her nails all out. " galaxy said looking at bart who look at galaxy.

Soon white fox teleported behind galaxy kicking him on the back and making him fly away. White fox took her nails out and got in front of bart who gasp.

"Wow I'm amazed that you manage to hit my students rodent. " the puppet master came out from his hiding spot and clap his hands look at white fox.

White fox glace at the master and pulled bart behind her. Keeping her eyes on him while he walk to his students who got up and brush himself off.

"Oh galaxy you need little more training. " the master said patting his student shoulder.

"Whatever. " galaxy said pulling his black hair back.

Bart watch was white fox had her tail around him and was push him back slowly.

"Ahh no need to leave yet whitey. The party just started. " the puppet master smirk teleporting behind bart who gasp.

White fox twirled around around pulling bart behind her and kick the master in the face. The puppet master chuckle and look at white fox who growled at him.

"Ohh I like you. Seem like you want me gone. Very well galaxy were leaving. Say goodbye to your boyfriend. " the puppet master said wiping his bloody nose and walking to a portal that he just made.

Galaxy smiled and wave at bart and ran behind his master leaving them both behind. White fox frown when they left and look at bart who look at white fox.

"Are you okay white fox. " bart ask looking at her.

She just smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes I'm find kit. But why did they attack. " white fox said looking at the forest.

"I don't know but can you teleport me to jaime house. " bart said not wanting to walk by himself now.

"Sure thing kit. " white fox smiled and held on to bart teleporting to jaime house.

They were inside jaime jouse which was empty. White fox followed bart into jaime room seeing jaime with a wet towel on his head. Jaime smiled when he saw bart and raised an eyebrow when he saw white fox.

"White fox what are you doing here? " jaime ask looking at bart.
"Just protecting my little kit. " White fox said looking out the window.

"We been attack by galaxy and the puppet master, jaime. " bart said sitting down next to him.

Jaime gasp and looked at bart.

"Are you okay? He didn't touch or anything. " jaime ask looking at bart.

"No no. White fox was the one that got attack for some reason. But she protected me. " bart said looking at her pull the window up.

"White fox. Thanks for protecting bart. " jaime said sitting down and smiling at her.

She smiled back and huged jaime. She kiss bart forehead and went back to the window.

"I better go. I have things to do. Be safe you two. " white fox said looking at bart and jaime.

She jump out the window but close it and vanished in thin air leaving the petals behind. Bart smiled and look at jaime who was thinking.

"Jaime you okay. " bart ask looking at his boyfriend.

"Ya mi amor. I'm find just a little light head. " jaime smiled when he felt bart push him back to bed.

"Well get some rest. You can't be crash if you don't get better. I'll make you some soup. " bart said kissing jaime head who smiled.

"Okay. " jaime watch bart leave and sigh when he left.

"Why is he attacking now..." jaime question himself thinking about galaxy and the puppet master.
__________________________________

A/N: Hmm interesting. The puppet master is training his student but for what? Who will galaxy attack next and what well happen??? Wait and read. ^w^