The smell of love in the air

"Ahhh p-papyrus", sans was in his room with his door closed enjoying himself while papyrus was at muffet's eating honey or so he thought. Sans pictured papyrus stroking his glowing "thing" on his bed, *thinking* Papyrus would think I was lewd if he saw me right now ahhh~ thank toriel he is not here right now. "Ahh~mmm~ I'm about to c-cum" The door to the house opened and closed but sans was to busy to notice, "AHH~" sans just cumed. Papyrus was started by the scream and thought he was in pain, so he ran up the steps as fast as he could. And opened the door a little bit to see what was going on, "S-sans are you ok?" As he looked closer he seen sans with his eyes closed breathing hard, blushing and his glowing member out. Sans didn't hear him call his name and he was glad about that, so he silently closed the door and walked down stairs. He sat on the couch thinking about what just happened, he blushed a little about that scream actually being a moan. He thought 'I can't believe my innocent little brother was doing something so lewd'. He blushed harder when he thought about wanting to hear sans moan his name like that, papyrus noticed that he started to get a boner himself. Then he groaned and went up to his room to take care of his problem.

THE NEXT MORNING

Sans woke up early in the morning and cleaned up his mess he made last night but forgot all about the cloths he was wearing. After he cleaned up his mess he went downstairs to make tacos for breakfast, a few minutes later he heard papyrus coming down the stairs. "Good morning brother!" Papyrus was about to say good morning too but was awestruck at what he saw right in front of him, with wide eyes he said "sans what you wearing?" Sans look down at himself a noticed that he only had a long shirt on but not long enough to hide his boxers with hearts on them. He blushed and ran upstairs and closed his door to his room, his own brother has seen him look so indecent. He wondered if papyrus liked seeing him like that, he shuddered at the thought. He slapped himself and said "no I need to stop thinking such lewd things" but he couldn't and thought of papyrus taking off his clothing. Then he got a boner, 'man I need to take care of this quick before papyrus comes to check on me' he lays down on his bed and he takes out his glowing member and strokes it a little bit, he moans softly and continues. Meanwhile papyrus was downstairs blushing a little bit then he thought 'he looked so cute like that' his thoughts got interrupted by the smell of burnt tacos, he took them out of the oven. They were burnt but not that much were you can't eat them, he sat down on the couch and thought of sans in his cute little heart boxers. While he was thinking he heard a soft moan coming from Sans room, he went up there he pressed his skull to the door. He heard more moans and fabric being shuffeled, then he heard "mmm~ ahhh~ p-papyrus" His member shot straight up at the sound of his name, he wanted to hear more. He opened sans door and said "Do you need any help with that?" with a smirk plastered on his face. Sans got startled and covered himself "P-papyrus what are you doing in here!" "Well sans I heard my name being called so I came to see if you needed any help, and I can see you do" sans blushed a dark shade of blue as papyrus came and sat by the bed. Papyrus pushed sans down on the bed and grabbed his glowing blue member. "Ahh!" Papyrus smirk grew as he heard the moan, he stroked it a few times "P-papyrus p-please" "Please what sans, huh?" "Please put your member inside me" "So you want me to fuck you?" "Yes" Sans and papyrus had lust full eyes but before papyrus was ready sans turned them around so sans was on top and papyrus was at the bottom. Sans took off papyrus shirt and licked one of his ribs. "S-sans please stop ohhh~" Then all of a sudden sans pulled down papyrus's pants making him blush since he was fully exposed, sans grabbed papyrus's glowing orange member and started sucking it. Papyrus started by it moaned loudly "SANS~" sans was sucking the base if his member with his tongue, "Sans stop if you keep going im going to c-cum" sans didn't listen and kept going "Sans I'm- I'm cumming! Ahhh!" Papyrus cum came all over sans mouth, as sans looked up at papyrus with lust full eyes, with thoes eyes papyrus knew that sans was ready. So papyrus lay down sans into the bed he looked at sans waiting for a approval, sans nodded his head. "Sans I'm going to need you to make an ecto pussy" Sans blushed as he concentrated, a few seconds later his glowing blue member went away and it formed. He moaned as it formed, as soon as it was done papyrus grabbed his member and slowly put it in. "Papyrus ahh~" Papyrus groaned when it was all the way in, "P-papyrus move" he took it all the way out and shoved it back in. Both in unison moaned each others names, sans saying "Papyrus harder faster ahh~" and papyrus saying "God sans y-your so tight" A few more thrusts later and they both came "SANS!" "PAPYRUS!" Then when they caught their breaths papyrus pulled out and lay down next to sans, untill sans got on top of him and said" Ready for round 2"
"Oh yah"

So both spent the whole night making love to each other but who knows maybe skeletons can get pregnant but that US another story.