Agreement?

(They are both on the floor btw. Sans is on his knees and Papyrus is kind-of in the 'will you marry me position') Papyrus turned around  to look at Yoru, he glared at them. "Now I know where your brother gets that look from" Papyrus kept glaring at them "What do you want?" Sans was just staring at both of them waiting for something to happen, now it was Yoru's turn to look at Sans "Oh Sans~ Wont you tell your bro about our agreement?" Papyrus took his gaze off of Yoru just for a moment to look at Sans "What agreement?" Sans stayed silent not moving, but bearly breathing, he was scared. Scared if his brother would even consider to keep the baby, before Sans was so sure Papyrus would want to keep the baby. But now after the argument....he wasn't so sure anymore. Papyrus noticed the sweat appearing on his skull, "Bro? Are you ok?" Sans jumped a little, he was lost in his own thoughts that he forgot his current situation. Sans looked away from Papyrus's judgmental eyes to help calm himself down, instead he looked at the wall that was next to him. "Huh? O-oh yah I'm fine" Papyrus noticed immediately that Sans was lying, after all there were advantages to being his brother. "Sans I know your lying to me, just tell me what's bothering you...."  Yoru smirked, slightly but not too obviously to notice. They loved how this was playing out, they kind-of compared this exact moment to a soap opera they once watched. Yoru didn't mind all that was playing out, they knew this would happen. Since its also one of their many powers...... "-want the baby!!" Yoru came back to what was happening and noticed that Sans was on the verge of crying while Papyrus was trying to soothe him, but with no advil. Yoru sat back and watch this play out, "Look Sans, we cant discuss this right now. We have a more important situation right now to deal with." Sans stood up from where he was on the floor and screamed "More important issue?! This is an IMPORTANT issue here, OUR AND OUR BABY'S FUTURE IS AT STAKE HERE!!" Sans breathed heavily while glaring at Papyrus, and Papyrus just stayed there shocked. He had never seen Sans this mad before or more importantly, at him! Only a couple of seconds passed but it felt like minutes, Papyrus finally found his courage and spoke while Sans was trying to gain his air back. "Is this about the agreement?" Sans was about to speak but Yoru finally had enough and decided to speak "Yes, this is about the agreement" Papyrus and Sans turned their skulls towards Yoru, they was the center of attention now. Papyrus's expression hardened "What was the agreement about?" Papyrus didn't move from his position on the floor "That look again? I'm a nice person, yet that is the only expressions I get from both of you" Your sighed playfully "Talk." Yoru closed both of their eyes"Fine, Fine I don't get why I'm suddenly the bad guy here when I'm doing you a favor..... A solution to your little problem" "A Favor?" They opened only one eye to look at Papyrus, then to Sans who was sweating heavily 'This is going to be fun'  "Why yes, I'm doing you the favor of taking that baby away from you" Sans gasped, Papyrus got up but slowly and carefully " So what your saying is you can take the baby away from us?" "Yes." Papyrus was on his feet and looked at Sans, he stared back but with worry and fear in his eyes. He looked back at them "And how do you plan on doing that?" "With my powers, it allows me to take whatever I want" "Will it hurt my brother in any way?" "No. He wont feel a thing" Papyrus looked back at Sans one more time, he was shaking and clutching his round stomach (monsters take less time to be born than humans) Papyrus turned away from him, and looked at Yoru. With a heavy heart he extended his arm.......

"Fine we have a deal"