Noted

Marinette slid through the open door of her Geometry class luckily unnoticed by the teacher.

She quietly sat in her usual seat next to her bff Alya.

"Girl where have you been class is almost over.And you missed the notes we took to study for our test,what gives."Alya whisper shouted.

"Well..."She started.
"First I slept through my alarm.Then my dad asked me take a delivery for him,next I realized I left my backpack at home so I had to get it,so now here I am.

"Well I would give you my notes to copy off of but I gotta go."Alya said."Hey why dont you ask Adrian if you could barrow his notes."she whispered with a sly smile."

"What nooo...I mean yes..ugh I
mean I cant even talk about him without stuttering so I can forget talking to him."

"Come on Marinette this is your chance to ask him out."Alya squeled.
.."
Marionette stood there for a second thinking of all of the terrible outcomes of this.
"Okay"she said determinedly."The worst he can do is just say no."
Suddenly her determined face expression turned to a face of fear and doubt.
"W_what if he says no."she whispered doubtfully.
"Then you shake it off."Alya said.

The bell rung and everyone was starting to leave as class ended.

"I gotta go buuut you should go ask him now.Now is your chance."

Alya pushed Marinette towards Adrian causing her to bump into him and making him drop his books and papers

"Oh u-uh im s-sorry let me help you"

They both knelt down to pick up the papers and bumped heads.Then both got up rubbing their heads in pain.

"SORRY!"she practically yelled covering her mouth realizing how loud she actually was.

"Its fine." He reassured her with a smile that made her blush even harder.

She helped him pick up his books and papers this time without headbutting him.

"I-I was uh wondering if I C-could barrow your notes"She stutyerd.

"Oh sure."he replied with a friendly smile as he handed her his notebook.

She really didn't expect him to say u yes so instead of grabbing the notebook she just stared at it awkwardly.

She finally snapped out of it after a few seconds of Adrian staring at her confused.

"Oh um th-thank you.she said blushing and taking the notebook and both of their hands brushed against each others for a split second causing them BOTH to blush.

"Y-yeah well see ya later"Adrian stuttered walking out of the classroom.

"Did you see THAT!"Alya screamed in her ear shattering Marienette eardrums.
"He was stuttering"she said excitedly.
"Me thinks model boy likes you."

Marienette froze up for a minute blushing.

"Maybe"

Okay so yeah it was short snc boring but this is my first story buy I promise the next one shot will be good so please keep reading.Love you guys.

-cat_noir_is_bae