Fair Part Two

Marinette scrambled around her room searching for the ABSOLUTE perfect outfit.

TODAY WAS THE DAY.
The day of the fair Adrien asked her to.

It was only 6:40 AM,but she had got up early to make sure she had the perfect outfit and makeup.

She knew it would take a while.
She would have to do a whole movie like fashion montage.

She grabbed her phone and hooked it up to her speakers and blasted her favorite song "Training Wheels" by,Melanie Martinez and sung along.

"I love everything you do.
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do.
Run around the back with you.
Fully undressed no training wheels left for you."

She danced around her room and straight into her closet and searched through her clothes.

The first outfit she tried on was a pair of white jeans,a laced pink tank top,some white flats,and a pink flower head band.

She went over to her mirror and posed and danced a bit to the loud music.

"No,this just isn't right."

The blunette girl dashed back to her closet and pulled out a green T-shirt with fridge at the bottom and the words "U know I <3 U Right"In white letters at the top.

She again ran over to her mirror and posed for a second time.

"Yes this is perfect"
Then she looked down and read her shirt.

"I can't wear this he'd think I'm weird and creepy."

She quickly tore off the outfit.

"I'm never going to find anything."

She flopped on her bed in anger.

"Ugh this is so frustrating."

She picked up her phone and texted Alta.

She was going to need help.

Marinette:I need help.

Alya:Looking for an outfit.

Marinette:Yes

Alya:Aren't u the fashion designer?

Marinette:Well I've got Designers block,its kinda like writers block but for fashion designers.

Alya:I'll be over in 30 mins.

                 Time Skip
********************************

Alya was over and had already showed Marinette 6 different outfits and Marionette turned them all down.

"Come on Marinette stop being stubborn and pick one."Alya whisper shouted at the blue haired girl.

"Alya none of them are...you know...perfect."

"Girl you ate something else."
Just as Alya was about to grab the door knob,a white shirt caught her attention.

"Hey what's this."
She walked over to the dresser and pulled the top from under Marinettes sewing machine.

"Did you make this its really cute."

Marionette sat up suddenly remembering all about the forgotten top.

"Uh...yeah I forgot about it."

She examined the shirt.
It was a white crop top tank, with a zipper in the back.

"You should wear this!"
Alya beamed.

"I don't know I don't really wear crop tops,I just made this because I was practicing sewing zippers and other assets to clothing."

"Come on."Alya nudged her."Its fine don't be afraid to show some skin."

Marinette decided to at least try on the top.
She stared down at herself.

I-I look good
She grabbed some damaged jean shorts and some white Converse.Then she grabbed a grey fringed purse and undid the pig tails in her hair letting loose her wavy,blue, shoulder length hair.
She stepped out to show Alya and Alta tackled her in a hug.

"Yay you found the perfect outfit."
"Yeah thanks Alya I'm gonna go back to sleep now though."
She looked at the time,it was 8:54 AM.She still had time to sleep since Adrien was picking her up at 2:30PM.

"OK bye have fun and text me when u get there."Alya said as she shut the trap door.0@