Fair (Part 1)

"Okay I'm gonna do it I'm going to ask her." Adrien said determinedly.
Adrien had been liking Marienette for a while now.Really it started when he enters the video game contest with her.

"Alright cool man now's your chance ask her."Nino said enthusiastically.
Uh...you mean now." He asked with a nervous face.

"Yes now!" Nino said." "If you don't do it now you'll chicken out later."

Adrein smiled nervously"I was really thinking about asking her tomorrow,today doesn't really seem like a good day."
"Hey what's that over there?" He said trying to change the subject and walking in the opposite direction.

"Hang on there buddy." Nino said grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him back.
"Stop trying to change the subject." "Dude your Adrein Agreste,your a MODEL.She can't turn you down."

Adrein smiled"Your right I can do this."
He walked over to the next table where Marinette,Alya,Rose,and Violet were sitting.

"Hey Marinette."he said with a friendly smile.

She looked up to see Adrein standing there with his perfect smile that made her melt.
" Uh...uhhhh...um..."she stutters.

Alya looked over t Marinette and realized she needed help.
"Say hello Marinette."

"Oh um hi A-Adrien."she felt the butterflies attack her stomach again.

" Hi Marinette"he started
"Sooo the Fair is coming to town and I thought you might want to go uh you know w-with me."

This time Marinette AND Alya froze.
"Is this really happening nope I must be dreaming I gotta pinch myself."
*pinches* "ow,nope this is real.

She just stared at him in disbelief.
Adrien frowned "oh um...as friends."

"Oh um yeah sure I-i'd love to."She said timidly

"uh cool well I'll see you later."

As Adrein walked back to his table thoughts raced through his head.
"Why did I say as friends."
"The whole point in asking her was for it to be a date."

"Sooo how's it go dude,what did she say."Neno asked encouragingly nugging him.

"Well she said yes bu-

Neno interrupted "I told you she would say yes.You must be PUMPED right now."

"But!"

"Oh no there's a but." "What happend."

"Well..I kinda panicked and told her it was "as freinds" "

"What! Why did you panic."

"She was hesitating and I thought she was gonna say no."

" *sighs* dude remember when I used to like Marinette and you told me and I quote,"Just go for it just be yourself." Well I think you should take your own advice."

"Your right I'm gonna talk to her."

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated but I have a test in like r very class so I HAD to study  (passed most of them.)I hope you enjoyed this chapter and If you did go ahead and vote for it (because like why not it takes literally not even one second to do so please do.)Also comment below what you think should happen next becuasr I'm like literally lost I really have no idea where the heck this story is going so help a girl out.
As always stay miraculous-cat_noir_is_bae.