Part 1: Where Am I?

(I wrote this so long ago and just found it again so I'm publishing it. If enough people like it I'll continue writing it.)

Your pov.

How did I even get into this mess?! I just wanted to go to my normal hunting spot! It was a dumb idea I'll admit it, with Aogiri Tree being on the rise.
All I remember is having a run in with a white haired ghoul wearing an eyepatch/mask, and he kicked my ass too... There was a lot of blood and pain. And then I blacked out.

Here I am now, not a clue where exactly "here" is... I'm in a bed. A rather uncomfortable one at that. And it's really dark, I can't really see. Suddenly I hear footsteps 'Shit someone's coming'.  I pretend to be asleep. The door opens and the light is turned on. The footsteps come closer. Fully on edge I try to slow my breathing and look relaxed.
"I know your awake"
'Fuck'
I slowly open my eyes. In front of me is a very pale man with white hair and red eyes. He has stitches all over his body in red thread.
"Can you even talk?" He laughs cheerfully.
I clear my throat and speak sounding very raspy.
"Y-yes I can talk. Who even are you?"
With another bubbly laugh he answers "Suzuya Juuzou"
'That sounds familiar'
"Of the CCG"
'That's why...!'
You sit up quickly and throw the thin blanket off of you only to be met with a severe burning sensation in your abdomen. Looking down you see your stomach wrapped in bloodied bandages. You wince as you touch the gauze. It's still wet, you haven't eaten in so long it's no wonder you aren't healing. Your thoughts are interrupted by Juuzou's voice.
"That's why I'm here" he holds up a roll of gauze "to change your bandages."
"I need to leave, where am I?"
He shakes his head laughing.
"Silly ghoul... I can't let you leave."