Why Me?

I'm so happy there are people out here who are actually reading this~ <3

___________________________

He hugged you.

You stood still, shocked and embarrassed. Hesitantly you very awkwardly hug him back.
'I can't remember the last time I was hugged'
You've been alone for so long, this felt so... surreal. You put your head on juuzou's shoulder and closed your eyes, taking in the comforting feeling you've missed for so long.
You two stood like that for a minute before you realized what you were doing and quickly pull out of his grasp. He looked at you, confused and maybe a little sad.
"Um... where will I sleep?" You inquired. After all this you wanted nothing more than to rest.
He was silent for a moment then said "There's the pullout bed in here, or my bed."
You blushed and quickly said you'd sleep on the pullout bed. He looked slightly disappointed, but what did he expect, you just met a few days ago.

~time skiiiip~

You woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower running. You laid in the uncomfortable pullout bed trying to comprehend everything that's happened in the last few days. However your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. You peeked over the back of the couch just in time to see Juuzou walk out with a towel around his waist. You blushed seeing how surprisingly muscular he was. You quickly flopped back down and pretended to be asleep hoping he didn't notice you staring. Unfortunately (or fortunately) he did notice and walked over. He leaned over the back of the couch, water dripping from his hair and onto you.
"I know you're awake" he says. You open your eyes and see his shirtless torso and blush. You pull the blanket over your head and hear him laugh.
"Silly (y/n), why are you hiding?"
"A-AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW!" You shout. He laughs again then walks away, into his room.
After you finally stopped blushing you get out of bed and go to the bathroom to shower.

~Time Skip~

You get out of the shower only to realize that you don't have any clean clothes. You facepalm as you reluctantly wrap yourself in a towel and walk to Juuzou's door. You're about to knock when he opens the door. He stared at you blushing and looked surprised to see you in this state. Regaining his usual playfulness he says
"I didn't expect you to come onto me so soon." At that, your face turned bright red from embarrassment. You huffed and pushed past him into his room and to his dresser where you pulled out some clothes and left again. He watched you do all of this with a smirk and when you walked out he said
"You're so cute when you're flustered." In which he received a glare in return, only making him chuckle. You hurried back to the bathroom to get dressed. You didn't even look at what you grabbed but it was a white button up and... you forgot pants... Another face palm. You walk out wearing the large white shirt and your underwear and hurriedly run to his room in order to find pants. You didn't bother knocking and he just stared at you shocked. Just as fast as you entered you ran out with a pair of black pants. You put on the pants, which again were too long, so you rolled them up to your ankles. You calmly walked back out. Now in the living room you put the bed away and laid on the couch sighing. What a chaotic morning.

___________________________

A/N:
I'm going to be starting my new classes soon so I don't know how often I'll be updating.