Risen

okay so um I'm thinking maybe I should start using P.o.v's because it will probably be better on me and whoever else reads this so yea Enjoy!?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hunter's P.o.v

"Hey uh Jake, does this usually happen when were not here?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yea because my parents have these friends that just drop in!" he snapped back.

This whole time I didn't even notice that Brooke was walking towards the egg shaped container. She seemed enticed by it, she was walking really slow and very cat like, she never walked that way believe me I know. She then slowly began floating above the ground, I tried to take a step forward but I seemed stuck in one place. I tried moving my hands and feet but nothing moved, I tried calling her name but nothing came out. By now I would've started to panic but something caught my eye. Two more egg containers came and soon enough Jake started walking towards one of them. This time I can see his face, I couldn't see Brooke's, Jake's eyes turned a bright yellow almost a golden color and he started floating too but soon I felt a really hard force on me. I was forced to walk I couldn't fight it but I was trying hard to 'Dont fight it Hunter this will give you a privilege unlike any other mortal'. "Who are you?" it was silent then the voice spoke again, it was angel like a women definitely, ' I am your protecter. You are one of the most powerful beings in the universe. You are an Angel.' I floated there silently then it came to me "Then why are you a protecter? aren't Angels protecters already?" 'yes but you and your friends need training, I will now take your knowledge and put it mine' "What!?!" 'Do not worry mortal I will just copy your information so I will talk and act normal as you do' "Oh okay don't scare me like that" 'sorry ha' "wow that was fast I didn't even feel it" ' yea that's the point I cept you distracted heehee' "so will I be able to see you or what?" 'yes you will but there's one last thing we have to do ' "okay what is it?" ' we have to bond. so basically we have t- "what no!? I'm not doing that" ' I wasn't finnished an no we will not mate we just have to go thru this process it might hurt tho' "great. alright what do we have to do?" ' I will give you a set of words to say an we will say them at the same time but a small shock will go thru you' "greeeat" ' repeat after me, Cano satos zinoes' "Cano satos zinoes" ' now we shall say them at the same time' • Cano satos zinoes • I felt a small burning sensation all over then it went away. I opened my eyes to see a peach colored girl, she had chocolate brown waves down to her shoulders with golden highlights and she had piercing green eyes with flakes of hazel. "I'm your protecter, Jracin." I stood there staring, she was more beautiful than Brooke, by a long shot.

--------------------------------------------

heeeey guys I'm so excited about starting this book. THIS IS MY BOOK. straight original no copying from anyone. oh and the way you pronounce Jracin's name is ( JAY-RA-SEEN ) lol sorry if its to hard. Anyways by my puppies!? Love ya :p