Talent

Jake's P.o.v

Once I came outa my trance with Percila I was waiting on Hunter to come out, and Brooke. We went to go sit on the couch and soon the egg container slowly faded away which was pretty cool. My protecter? she's pretty, she has wavy red hair and stunning bluish greenish eyes. She has sunkissed skin, it looks so soft I wish I could touch it. She looked at me and held her hand out, I looked at her confused, she smiled "You can touch me if you want, not in that way but you can". I looked at her suspiciously, how did she know what I was thinking? " I can read minds that's why" she answered truthfully. I just stared at her until she cleared her throat "Are you going to touch me cause I'm getting tired of holding my hand out" "Uh I think ill wait". Soon enough Hunter came out of the egg with his protecter, my jaw dropped, his protecter was drop dead gorgeous. I could feel Percila tense up next to me, I felt bad so I made up something to make her feel better. I like Percila better tho, she has more fire to her. Percila stood up but I could still see the smile on her face, I stood next to her as I watched Hunter an his protecter walk towards us. "Oh my gosh Percila you got earth too I'm so excited now I thought I was ganna be here with protecters I didn't know!?" "Oh my gosh you too I was so scared but I'm not now!?" Me an Hunter just looked at each other and smiled. The girls turned towards us an laughed " sorry this is Jracin my best friend" "An this is Percila MY bestfriend!" they laughed at the same time. "Nice to me you" me and Hunter said at the same time, we just high fived each other because were guys. "You know what would be totally awesome? If Ryan was assigned earth too!?" "OMG that would be totally awesome" Hunter looked at me with a 'oh boy' face.

Jracin's P.o.v

Man Hunter is the hots all the way around, at first I thought Ryan was hot which he is but he has Brooke. Lucky girl I have the hottest out of all of them so I'm not worried. Hunter has dark brown shaggy hair that comes right before his eyes which are a bright ocean blue, ugh he has a killer body toned abs and his arm muscles are bulging out of his shirt. I can't wait to put my hands on him, I can't believe Brooke hasn't snatched him already whatever her lost my victory. "Hunter?" he looked at me and smiled ugh what a killer "Yea babe?" OMG he called me babe okay I needed relax and chill "hold on a second there coming now" he looked at me confused but then Brooke and Ryan steped out of the transporter. "RYAN!?!" me and Percila shouted. He looked up from staring at Brooke's bum, she has no idea what she is in for, "OMG Percila Jracin!? " "that's me!" " and me!" Percila joined in. " Were all together that is so weird!" Ryan yelled.

****

Brooke's P.o.v

After they were done with there friend reunion they sat in the living room with us because they said they had something to explain to us. "So what is it" I asked a bit impatient, Ryan just chuckled at my eagerness. "Where should we start?" Percila asked. "uh.....we have powers, so do you, and whoever your protecter is will become your mate" Jracin said very casual. Me, Hunter, and Jake stared wide eyed at them finally Hunter spoke " okay start with powers first" me and Jake nodded. "alright so all three of us have three powers each" Jracin began "we all can read minds and sends messages to you but you don't get your powers until a week so it wont work now. My powers are to move things with my mind, shape shifting and reading minds" Jracin said smiling. " Mine are mind readings, teleporting, and future seeing" Percila said enthusiastically. "Mine are mind reading, flying and setting this on fire" Ryan just looked away after he said that last part. I wonder what's wrong? He turned his head towards me and gave me a look but then smiled. O.o what was that all about? oh well " so what powers do we get?" I asked excited "we don't know you'll have to train in order to find out" my jaw dropped 'but don't we have school soon!? And what will happen? Will people find out? Will they turn us over to horrible people? "No chill out your giving me a head ach jeez" Hunter yelled. I looked at him "You can hear me?" he looked over " yes now stop flooding your head with questions" he said calmly then his eyes went wide "Wait I heard you! ?"