Her (cont.)

*sydnee's pov*
I look at him, he has hazel-ish eyes & his hair is brown (medium brown) it's really cute. I try to stop myself from staring at him, I can't help it. I'm still trying to respond to his question, "Yeah, I think I saw you too." "Who was that girl with you?" Weston said, "My sister Kalynn, she's a sophomore."
*Weston's pov*
I have to get her to hang out with me, but I have no idea what she's thinking & I don't know what my supporters would think about this. She has no idea what younow is & I could have a real chance for her to know me. I'm the same person as when I broadcast, but she wouldn't know me for younow. I ask her where she lives at in the area & she explains it to me & it's near my house like 1 block away. So I plan on running into her this weekend, the day is over. I'm going to talk to the twins today, I want to find out more about her & I need their advice.
*sydnee's pov*
So I had history at the end of the day, & it was the same seating chart as home room. The twins said Weston asked about me, & how to get to know me. I said "oh" but really I was screaming on the inside. Maybe I should just say something to him, but I just moved here.
I mean I think he's cute & all but for now I want us to become friends, it's important to me.
*weston's pov*
I'm going to ask her to hangout, but I'm not going to tell her about younow yet. I want to become friends & let her know the real me first.
So I asked Syd (my nickname for her) to hangout, & she said yes.
*sydnee's pov*
So Weston asked me to hangout as friends which he made clear, & I told him that's what I wanted. We are hanging out on Friday after school, I think we are going to get food or something.

-
Thursday
I woke up this morning & put on some jeans, & a long black sleeve shirt with my favorite scarf. I'm happy tomorrow is Friday, I'm already tired of school. When I get to school, I see Weston & his friend Mark they get quiet when I walk by & say hi. I start wondering what they were talking about, but I try to forget it. The day soon passes by, I finished my homework early & go on a walk since it's kind of nice out today. Soon I am home & going to bed.