19

Weston's pov
As soon as those words came out of Sydnee's mouth so many emotions over came me. I was so mad at the people who did that to her and at the same time I wanted to hold her and never let go. Instead of being angry I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her, and said "Sydnee I love you, don't ever listen to anyone who says horrible things to you. you're beautiful and so many things. Never forget that I love you."

Sydnee's pov
I'm kinda freaking out on the inside right now, Weston just told me that he loved me. "Weston I love you too, thank you for never leaving me."

And with that Sydney and Weston spent two weeks in Florida together and went back to NC.
They finished highschool and separated to go on their own paths, Sydney became a doctor and Weston went on tour with his friends. Now Weston is verified on his social media, he has millions of followers and he doesn't do younow that often anymore; he's too busy.
Sydnee is an orthopedic surgeon who keeps up with Weston but never talks to him and has had 2 kids and got married.
The end?
(I may write a sequel comment whether I should or not it'll be better than this) check out my other story it's a lot better than this I promise