Her

*weston's pov*
Last night, I was at Starbucks with Kalynn (my sister) & I saw this girl with the twins she was so beautiful, I don't even know how to explain it I just have this feeling. She must be new, I have to find out who this girl is. I couldn't sleep last night, I was really looking forward to today.
-
*sydnee's pov*
So we just pulled into the parking lot of my new school, the twins (Mary & Marianne) are taking me to the office. The secretary gives me my full schedule & I go to my home room with the twins, I'm nervous since Weston is in my home room.
-
*weston's pov*
I just got to home room after walking to class with my friend Mark (duhitzmark,  Mark Thomas) & telling him about the girl I saw with the twins. We are still talking, & the bell rings just as she walks in with the twins.
-
*sydnee's pov*
There he is, I can feel my face getting red & his eyes on me. He is looking at me I don't know what to think as I walk back to the teachers desk. I say "My name is Sydnee, I just moved here from Florida." The teachers name is Mr. Kohn he says "Welcome to home room Sydnee, I will also be your history teacher. Have a seat next to Weston, Weston raise your hand so Sydnee knows where you're." I am so nervous, but I try to keep it together & the twins look at my & smile.
-
*Weston's pov*
I can't believe Mr. Kohn put her next to me, what am I going to say. Weston calm down, just introduce yourself. *Sydnee sits down* Hi my name is Weston, I think I saw you yesterday at Starbucks.