Chapter 2, lunchtime disasters

It was now lunch time, Laura took her books and put it in her locker. Chad walked around the hallways all the way to the cafeteria. Laura got ready and went down to get lunch. She then sat at a table all by herself, she ate her lunch and sat up straight as if being alone was normal for her.

Chad saw her, sitting alone at a table, he then bumped Bruce's elbow and darted his eyes to the direction where Laura is.

" Hey guys! Check this out!" he said. He then walked by the table beside hers, and sat down. He then smirked and glared at her. His teammates followed.

"Hey guys! Let's sit here!" he said to the guys and winked at them. They then understood what he was doing and played along. They sat in the table where they were told to.

Laura noticed this and just stayed silent.

"Have ya'll seen that nerd...Laura?"Chad said, pretending Laura wasn't there.

"Yes. And I'm surprised I even know her." said Bruce, playing along.

"I don't blame ya. I mean, who wouldn't notice she's there. She's been blabbering the answers with that big mouth and that Einstein brain of hers around class since 1st grade. Showing off all day is just the worst! I can't even believe that she thinks she had a chance with a guy like Jake."Chad said with a smirk.

Laura listened, she wanted to cry in angriness, but resisted to, Instead She sat there pretending nothing happened.

Chad noticed her pretending nothing happened, He decided to strike even harder,"Who would even like her? I bet that no one will even want to be friends with her! No one in the whole wide world will ever love her!" Chad said with a smirk on his face.

Laura couldn't hold it, she took her food with her bare hands, walked to Chad, and slammed her food right onto his face!"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"she shouted as loud as she could, making everyone look at her direction. Chad whipped his face, took his food,"or what?"and slammed it on her face.

She whipped the food on her face off, then threw it at Chad, she took all her food and threw it all to Chad, he did the same.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!" a student shouted. Chad and Laura were throwing food at each other, grabbing any food beside them.

A big figure came into the cafeteria, he was round and kinda fat but looked completely friendly. He wore a blazer and a name tag labeled "Principal Jiggles."

The principal came," ENOUGH!!!!!!"he demanded. Chad stopped, but Laura was still so full of anger, she ignored the principal and tried to fight off Chad. Chad may be a jerk, but he would never hurt a girl physically. He tried to block himself, when Laura took her fist and tried to hit Chad, he grabbed on to her wrist as light as he could and blocked her from hurting herself and him. Laura still full of rage, she tried wiggling her hand, but Chad didn't let her go. Instead, he looked at her in the eye and said,"Enough." she then started to calm down, that's where he let go of her wrist.

"You two! To the principal's office!" shouted the principal pointing at them. Chad followed the principal, with Laura trailing along, head down.