No control

[Smut warning]

Michael

He sat on the stairs, waiting for my arrival home from work. I had a pounding headache so I asked George if I could take the rest of the day off.

Ashton gave me strange smiles the entire day, almost like he was waiting for something to happen. It gave me the fucking creeps, and so I headed home even though home was the last place I wanted to be.

It was an unusually warm December day. The sun was shining and it felt like it was mocking me for all the darkness going on in my life.

"Michael," Luke said when I walked through the door.

I ignored him and walked up the stairs past him.

"Michael you want me to leave right? How am I going to do that if you won't talk to me?"

I turned around slowly, my eyes boring into his now blue-ish ones. "That's the problem Luke. I don't want you to leave. And I don't know why and I'm trapped between you, myself, and Calum and Ashton. So it's best if I ignore you, but if I do who knows? Maybe you'll shoot me or something," I spat.

He narrowed his eyes. "I've changed Michael. Ever since I met you I've started to change."

I turned away. "Stop Luke, I don't have time for your bullshit right now."

"No-" he grabbed my sleeve, pulling me back. "Listen to me. The night I first revealed myself to you, I was pinning your arms behind your back with the intention to steal your soul. Some invisible force burned my hands right off your skin and I don't know what it was."

"You have fun finding that out," I replied blankly.

"Baby listen," Luke's voice was careful, soft. "I'm changing. I'm not who I was and it's scaring me. I'm starting to feel. And I could have left a long time ago but I haven't."

"Why not?" I shot back. "Why can't you just fucking leave?"

Luke opened his mouth, but no words came out. "I care about you too much. I can't bare the thought of leaving you alone. It kills me Michael, just thinking about leaving you kills me."

I bit my lip to keep the tears from spilling over. "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

Luke's dark pupils grew smaller, revealing more of his blue iris.

My throat felt tight. "Well? How do I know?"

Luke

"Well? How do I know?" Michael's voice shook as he stood at the top of the stairs, his green eyes dark as a forest.

My head was overrun with thoughts, so many of them and my heart was pounding.

"I'll show you," I whispered, grabbing the back of Michael's neck and pressing his lips to mine.

I kissed him forcefully, engulfing myself in the feeling of his full lips against mine, feeling the warmth travel through them and entwine us together.

I carefully lead him to his room, kissing him with so much passion I was afraid he would break under me.

Off went his shirt and I gasped at his beautiful body, soft and round in the right places.