Sorry

To be honest
I am really sad right now
My dad won't let me go to the Swmrs concert March 13 because 'I'm 14 years old' and he thinks that people are gonna stab me and kill me and all I wanted to do was go to the concert meet Swmrs and tell them this
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
'Hey you guys literally are my saviors, I've stopped cutting because of you guys. I attempted suicide twice but then I thought that if I did kill myself I wouldn't have the joy of listening to your music. I lost my mom when I was two to cancer and now that I'm older it's really starting to have an affect on me, cause I'm growing up without a parent, and my dad and I are always getting into arguments, my brother always says I'm adopted, and it's just not really helping with my depression. But six months today (March 13) I'm clean from cutting so I'm proud of that. I wish I could stay with you guys longer but I don't want to waste your time' but i would've asked for a picture and signature first before I told them this and yes this is all true I did lose my mom when I was two and when I was born I was supposed to have a twin sister but she wasn't breathing when she came out. On some nights my insomnia gets really bad and it's just hard for me. I asked my dad to set me up with a therapist/shrink so I could tell them everything because I'm not very comfortable with telling my dad everything.
So yea sorry for telling you all my feelings, some of you probably don't care but that's all right if you don't. Just don't make some rude comment cause quite frankly I don't need that shit.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~ bye 🌴