Kinky seb

Your pov
Seb was always horny, like there would be normal Seb which was crazy Seb, and then there's horny Seb. Tonight we were at dinner and I kept teasing the shit outta him. I kissed his neck and bit his earlobe when no one was looking. I rubbed his thigh and i could clearly see that his friend wanted to play.
What's the matter daddy? Are you going to do anything about it? I asked smirking at him. His eyes darkened.
"When we get home I want you to be upstairs laying in that damn, legs spread wide, no clothes on got it?" He said strictly
Yes daddy i said feeling the smirk come across my lips. 'Yea he's gonna punish me' I thought to myself.
When i got home he slapped my ass hard as I entered the house so I quickly ran all the way up the stairs and literally ripped off my dress and threw my heels across the room. I took my lipstick off and my panties and bra. I shook out my hair so it looked kinda good and laid on the bed. He soon came up with a box of stuff.
"Well baby girl your gonna have to learn not to tease me like that" he said making a tsk noise after. He pulled out hand cuffs and attached them to each of my wrists on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and pulled a dildo out of the box my eyes widened 'what the fuck?' I thought to myself.
"Well you already didn't do as daddy said I told you to have your legs spread wide open" so I opened my legs as he got on his knees in front of me.
He stared me up and down with a hungry look his his eyes.
"I'm gonna blindfold you now" he said putting a blindfold on me.
What no Seb no I don't want that on I said
"Well that's too bad baby girl" he said then he opened my legs again. Nothing happens for the longest time until I felt that rubber dildo go up my vagina really fast. I moaned loudly. After a while I felt like I was gonna cum but then he stopped and pulled it out.
"Now I don't want to hear one noise out of you" he said then I felt the bed move and I felt his breath on my clit. Oh. No. I thought to myself.
Bu- I tried to say but then he plunged in I bit my lip to keep my moans away and tried to move my hips but he held them down. I couldn't handle this anymore so I released a loud moan but he stopped as I did so.
"I told you not to make a sound or move and you disobeyed" he said
It's not as easy as it sounds I said
"Now when I'm in you. That's when you scream and moan" he said then the blindfold was taken off of me and the handcuffs were unlocked. He put on a condom and came back to me positioning him self at my entrance
Oh come on I whined
"Eager now are we?" He questioned I rolled my eyes but then he went right in making my hands go to his hair. I tightened my walls around his cock making him groan loudly.
"Oh god baby your always so fucking tight" he moaned
I moaned loudly as he found my g-spot
I tried to move my hands down to my clit but he grabbed them and pinned them above my head as he kept thrusting into me.
Oh fuck Seb right there yes I moaned
"Yea you like it when I fuck you like this" he said hitting my g-spot repeatedly
Fuck yes daddy harder i moaned
"Call me daddy again" he groaned
Oh yes fuck daddy right there daddy yes I moaned that must've did it for him cause he went harder and deeper.
I felt that familiar knot feeling in my stomach as I was reaching my climax
The headboard was hitting the wall hard, ah the whole neighbor hood could probably hear us.
Seb I-I'm close I moaned
"Me to baby"
On three I said I could barley see him nod
One I said
"Two" he replied
Three we said at the same time I came on the bed as he came in the condom. He threw it away and laid next to me.
"Baby next time you should be a good girl and I won't have to punish you, cause next time, you'll get spanked" he said
Yes daddy i replied snuggling into him

Wow. Ok. Yea I'm gonna go read the bible and pray to God that i don't go to hell, but I probably am anyway I just wrote a porno.