New Beginning

After being in the first city finding all new friends to have fun with. She decides to move onto a new city. She thought about going to New York, definitely New York. There is all kinds of new people there. Her pink sparkly dildo liked the idea and was super excited. " New York! Why there, why not some place smaller?" Flinn said with a little whine. He walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. " I think it's a good idea." She smiled looking over at the dildo getting ready to ram itself into his butt. He yelped as it wiggled it's way in. Why does it do this when I don't agree with her. He thought back to when he met her. Why did I get myself involved with her. The dildo then flopped onto the floor limp. She laughs and says, " still don't want to go?" She smiles and helps him up, " we can go to New York, but just don't do anything crazy before or after we get there." He looks at her with concern. This girl is going to kill me someday. She hugged him and ran to start getting ready. " We're going to the Big Apple!" She sand the entire way to her room.

Flash back

I couldn't help but to like the dildo in my ass. I had never been into that thing. It was already to late when the dildo had cummed a rainbow on me. I don't know why but I want others to know about this dildo.