New Friends

Erika and Sarah walked down the streets of New York. Crowds of people came out of stores and crossing streets. Flinn and Alex walked slowly behind the two witches, their flying dildos flying next to them.

"Do all witches have those?" Flinn asked.

Sarah spoke up, obviously knowing a lot,"Of course, but not all are good and trained. Evil witches use theirs for bad doings."

She looked back at Alex. "Poor Little Alex has had a bad witch experience, I saved him though."

Alex nodded, a faint red tint to his cheeks. He was obviously embarrassed. He stole a glance at Flinn but he wasn't paying attention.

Instead Flinn asked another questiom, the look on his face showed he was uneasy,"W-what kind of bad doings?"

"Much more then a little penetration. They'll rip your asshole in two! Or three! OR SHREDS!!" Sarah yelled out, her hands over her head to get her point across.

Flinn flinched back from her yelling,"Oh my god..but.."

Sarah held her hand out,"No buts, I'll send you to the deepest part of this wizard world where there are tons of evil witches and they're magical flying powerful double penetrating dildos. Got that?"

Flinn nodded quickly before hiding a little behind Alex.

Alex put his head down with embarrassment.

Erika pointed at something,"Hey! Look! It's a Witch store! Right here in New York!"

Sarah giggled,"Of course, let's check it out."
______________________________

Part written by: @lovexo_hunhan