Dildo Clothes amd more

The Dildos have clothes? Flinn looked at the wall and racks of clothes for dildos. " wow! There's so many cute clothes for your dildo!" Erika put her hands on Sarah in excitement. Sarah nodded and looked at Alex.

" Alex, why don't you go with Flinn and show him around while I find something for our babies."

Alex blushes a bit, " o-okay." The two walk over to a table with small boxes.

" Haha, what's this, fragrance for the dildo?" He laughed a little and looked at Alex. He nods slowly with a serious face. Flinn stops laughing, " oh."

" Oh Sarah, what about this one." Erika shouted and held up a Rhinestone encrusted booties. Sarah gasps and runs to grab it.

" oh I've been looking for one of these for awhile." She smiles and calls her dildo over. " What do you think, is it perfect?" Her dildo flies around her in excitement. " Alright looks like I'm getting this one. "

On there way to the counter Sarah notices the dildo fragrance. She picks a lavender scent fragrance and continues to the counter.

" Man I'm really hungry," Erika laughs and puts her hands on her stomach. Erika looks around and looks over to Sarah. " Where can we go get some food, I'm STARVING!" She whines and crosses her arms. Sarah looks at her and smirks, " Have you ever been to a witches restaurant?" Erika looks at her with excitement, " No I haven't, do the have dildos that deliver your meal?" She jumps up and grabs Sarah's arm as she nods.

Flinn and Alex look over at each other and say, " Oh great, more dildo."