The Frog Of Magicz

Once upon a time...in a gloomy cave far far away...lived a boy named Steven. No knew what Steven was. In fact no one knew who Steven was, for Steven lived in this very cave. But Steven knew who Steven was. and Steven was determined to be the best Steven in the world. This is the story of Steven...

     Steven sat in his cave looking at the wall. Suddenly a loud CARWASHBAM, filled the chamber. Steven jumped up and grabbed his nonexistant sword, angling it towards the intruder. Gasping Steven fell to his knees as he saw the Frog Of Magicz standing before him. The full grown frog reached the top of the cave, which was at least two Stevens high! 

     The frog started to croak,"Steven-" 

     "Oh, most magicz frog, please don't eat me!" Steven cried.

      The frog frowned, "I wasn't going to e-" 

     "Or kill me!"

     "I  don't e-" 

     "Or suck the marrow from my bones!" Steven sobbed. 

     "FOR THE HAIR ON MERLIN'S CHIN, I'M NOT GOING TO HARM YOU CHILD!" the Frog Of Magicz bellowed. Steven stood up looking embarrassed. 

     "Sorry," Steven mumbled, looking at his shoe less feet. 

     The frog composed himself, "Anyway, what I am here to tell you is that-"

     "I'm a human?" Steven interrupted inquisitively. 

    "No, what I was going to say is that-"

    "I'm going to save the world?"

    "No, well, maybe-"

     "Are the villagers coming to kill me?"

    "Child, they don't even know you exist-"

    "Wait, are you going to train me as your apprentice? NO WAY!" Steven jumped up and down.

     "STEVEN! CALM YOURSELF!" The Frog of Magicz yelled. Steven immediately stopped bouncing.

     "What I was going to say  before I was immaturely interrupted is that, you cave is going to be the next home of the Dragon Of Pure Evilness. Just a heads up. You might want to find another cave." On that note, the frog CARWASHBAMed, away. Steven gasped in horror at the unspeakable drama of the situation. 

     Sudddenly, he knew there was only one thing he could do to save his cave. He had to slay the Dragon Of Pure Evilness. Named DOPE for short. Grim faced, Steven set off with his nonexistent sword, to find DOPE. 

     Hey, guys! I'm super exited to write this with my other two authors!  This chapter was Matty!  Please vote and comment! Hopefully my coauthors will get off their lazy bums and write some chapters!

                                                                            -Peace out-