Aslan

"Hello sir," Steven said cheerfully looking up at the  buff dude in front of him. Now that Steven looked at him he realized that the dude didn't look to happy.

"Thievery ain't tolerated punk," the dude growled  grabbing Steven's arm. Realizing that this dude didn't like him he tried to escape.

"William!" Steven cried as a diversion. The buff dude just stood there, glaring at him.

"Aslan! You're back!" He tried again. It didn't work. The buff dude started dragging him across the marketplace. The dude, wait, didn't people have names?

"What's your name?" Steven asked him. The buff dude eyed him strangely.

"Harold," he mumbled. Hearing excited cries from small beings that must have been human children Steven looked around trying to locate the sources. On the street to his right Steven saw a wooden fence. On the other side he saw a strange striped horse.

"HOLY BANANAS WHAT IS THAT!" Steven screamed. In shock and evident alarm Harold let go of Steven for a millisecond. Not even thinking of escape Steven ran over to the fenced area and saw the black and white horse. Other children were standing near the area gazing at the  creature. 

"Hey kid, it's just a zoo. Can I get back to my job now?" Without waiting for an answer Harold started dragging him past the zoo. With once last look at the 'zoo' Steven gasped out for the sake of drama as he saw the strikingly amazing creature standing majestically on a hill inside the fence. 

"Aslan!" He screamed. The lion looked  him in the eye and without another moment passing by time froze and the lion walked down the hill, opened the gate, and removed Steven from Harold's rock hard grip. 

"Nothing is impossible. Not even lions opening doors without thumbs."  Then bounding away into the distance time unfroze and Steven took off running, gripping his new spoon with grim determination.

Whoa, been forever since I posted. Sorry. Vote and Comment because I'm awesome and if you don't Harold won't be  happy with you!