Waffles are terrible creatures

Steven hushed his nonexistent  horse and tied the reins to a tree with a really crummy knot. The town was right in front of Steven and he was  captivated by its huge gate stretching all around it. while this was happening he took no notice of a big, round creature stalking up behind him. And then a very strange thing happened. A big, fat, hunk of sugary bread grabbed Steven, pulling him down. 

The waffle was singing a song about pie. 

"Pie is delicious! It's also very vicious! I would know because I am a pie slayer! OH!-"

"Mr. Waffle! Would you happen to know where The Dragon Of Pure Evilness is?" asked Steven from the ground.

"Ooh You look yummy" said the Waffle, looking down at Steven. Steven screamed as the Waffle picked him up,  blindfolding him. Little did Steven know who the Waffle actually was...

Far away, in a dimly lit room, that someone, who had gifted Steven a hat, was plotting a plan. She smiled with a malicious look in her eye.

Next thing he knew, Steven was on a giant table. He was about to make a run for it when he saw the Waffle coming for the table with a fork and a bottle of syrup. Steven started to sit up, thinking that he should have just stayed in his cave, but not before he got drenched in maple syrup. 

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO EAT ME!!!???" asked Steven, "You're delicious!"

"Well I think you're delicious! Delicious is relative!" said the Waffle, looking maniacal.

"And as a bonus for eating you, my mistress will change me back to a human, where I can eat all the humans I want!"

Steven was running out of time and needed to escape. Thinking fast, "Oh yeah?" he said. Then he attacked the waffle with the waffle's own fork.

As the waffle laid on the ground oozing out batter, Steven ran for his life, sprinting towards the village.

Best chapter evaaaaaaaah Jenna wrote this btw. Matty thinks it is terrible but I think it is AHMAZING .

Matty here, just edited this from Jenna's ...loose, version. Bye! VOTE and COMMENT please.