BLUE DRAGON

Blue dragons are a bit lesser known in the world,but many have heard of them.Closely related to Water dragons they're blessed with the ability to dive great depths of the ocean,call forth sea creatures to their aid and as well as control sea tides.Blue dragons can be both peaceful and destructive.Being able to destroy several fleets of ships and any voyagers that acombiny boats,leaving shipwrecks in their wake.Often taking precious gems,jewels,pearls and any other kind of riches from them.(Possibly also eating the humans that are on them).
Blue dragons like to make their homes in nice cool places like an tropical island or beach(as long as it's near water).Mostly living in a cave that is near a beach.Decorating their caves with jewels,diamonds,gold and other riches.Sometimes going of into another dragon's territory to steal from them,fighting to the death just to claim what isn't theirs.
A Blue dragon's diet consists of mainly eating ocean creatures like sharks,bass,salmon,pelicans,
seagulls and acasionaly sea plants.They also like to eat humans,but like to drown them in salty ocean/sea water to give them a good salty taste(sometimes even eating them by combining different kinds of fish to make something out of the ordinary).
The Blue dragon mainly consists of dark blue scales covering most of their body with the exception of a lighter shade of blue scales on their underbelly.Also having large wings for them to fly over the ocean.Then having finned crests beginning at the top of their head to the tip of it's tail.They as well have eyes that are a shade of sky blue.
When having or expecting baby dragons the Blue dragon would stay with their mate and never leave their side,being loyal parents.
Blue dragons have view enemies consisting of Sea serpents and Silver dragon.Sea serpents would flood their territory,forcing them to find somewhere else to call home.For Gold dragons would fight to the death with Blue dragons to steal their riches or the other way around.
Blue dragons are a peaceful and destructive specie of dragons and wouldn't bother anyone if not bothered.