GREEN DRAGON

Sorry if it took me so long to update the book,I had a lot of testing to do and couldn't really get anything done past the last two weeks.
I also rushed to finished this part so please tell me if there is any spelling errors.
-----------------------------------------
Green dragons are the close relatives of Forest dragons,mainly because of their color and the fact that they like to live in the forest.
Like Forest dragons they are usually peaceful,but can be very dangerous at times,especially female ones.To clarify what I said is that sometimes female Green dragons are also known as "Envy dragons"since they would sometimes become angry or well...envious of some other dragon.
Like Forest dragons they are able to cause earthquakes and topple down trees with a simple push or with their kinetic ability.A unique trait about the Green dragon is that they can breath fire.They can also have venom in the tip of the tail and can regulate how much they want to use to attack an enemy.You can't see the tip of a Green dragon's tail in the picture above,but if you would have seen it,it would show a purple barbed tip.
They're very mischievous and can be very deadly.They don't care about how others feel(unless they know them) and will steel gold,jewels,rubies,gems and other riches without a care in the world.
Kingdoms call these dragons a nuisance for all the trouble they cause to them.They're often referred as the "Thieves" of the dragon world(other than gold dragons) because of their greedy nature.Green dragons like to start wars against to kingdoms just to see who would win.So many lives could be taken and they would laugh at them because they didn't survive.
Like Forest dragons,they like to make their homes in forests or possibly jungles.Either living high up in the tree tops or in a cave that is within the forest.
They like to decorate their home with the stolen gems,jewels and any other riches that isn't theirs.
Unlike Forest dragons they usually prefer to live alone or only with their mate(baby dragons if they have any),never really in groups.
Their appearance shows that they have lime green scales and a yellowish-green scales on their underbelly.Big curves spikes that face towards their tale and a pointed spike at the tip of their nose(only for males).Big wings that help them fly over the tree tops and to scale tall trees.Also have sharp claws to help grip onto trees.
A dragons diet consists of basically anything they can find really.
They eat both meat and plants(only of meat is scarce).An example of this is when their home has been burned down and their is no meat left.Sure the plants may be burned as well,but they can grow back anytime there is both rain and a bright sun to help them grow again.Plus they are also scavengers,so when food is scarce they would try to find a died animal or any kind of plant that they can sink their teeth into.
When raising or expecting baby dragons their mate would either leave or stay with their other mate(usually will stay with them).
Green dragons can either be peaceful or destructive(mainly destructive) and its best to just leave them alone.Also to not have any kind of riches on you,cause they will try to steal at any cause.