much more

A/n this is a male reader story since there isn't enough of those and I know they're some 5sos fan boys so enjoy.

Calum Hood. The bad boy in our grade. I didn't mind him but he just got on my nerves when he'd comment about my clothes. I was a pretty fem boy. I wore skirts, dresses, and jeans. What ever I felt like that day.

Calum came in with that sexy leather jacket that would make me get on my knees. I bite the end of my glittery pen as I stared at him laughing with his friends.

I wrote my notes down neatly each topic had a different color. I played with my choker as I looked back and forth between my notebook and the board.

Coincidentally Calum sat in the front right of the class with Luke and Mikey. So it wasn't so obvious that I was staring at him.

I grabbed washi tape and started decorating my notes and marking important sections with small star stickers. I looked up to check the board again but it was blocked.

I looked up to see none other than Calum Hood. The closeness allowed me to be able to smell the subtle cologne he had on. His curls fell perfectly in place. A small streak of blonde placed strategically in the front. His presence was enough to kill me.

"Earth to y/n" a raspy voice called snapping me out of my trance. I looked up to see Calum was no longer in front of me I looked around and he was sitting in the vacant seat next to me.

I let out a squeak. He studied me and smirked slightly. He began "The teacher asked for you to help me study you know cuz im a dumb ass and can't do shit on my own" directing that more towards the teacher than to me.

I nodded and grabbed a sticky note that had little hearts on it. I wrote 1-289-430-6666 text me when you need me. I stuck the note on his chest and began doodling on my notes.

"You don't talk much do you" Calum said while peaking over to what I was drawing. I shrugged and pointed to a glittery pen near Calum. I had my own desk no one sat next to me it benefits my creativity / mess.

He examined the pen and raised his eyebrows. I just nodded and took it from his grasp. "wow rude and people say im a bully" he sucked in.

I hummed in response making his mouth open in shock
(Insert pic above)

He gasped "im hurt y/n truly I've never met a boy so cute and mean at the same time" I stopped outlining my drawing and stared at him in shock.

He got up and walked back to his seat " oh I'll see you tomorrow" he said and sat back down resuming his conversation with the guys as if nothing happened.

Calum Hood was a puzzle he was no longer a bad boy with impeccable tastes in clothes. He was so much more.

A/n I haven't updated this is so long but yeah lmk what you think and if you want a part 2