Chapter 4 Seth and Dakota

Recap: DO YOU STILL LOVE SETH?

What? Why would you think something like that? 

I do n-not l-love Seth ok? Why would you even think that? "Oh i dont know why do you two always look at each other like your in love?" What are you talking about? You are acting very strange and plus i'm already trying to date someone else so squueze me!! By that time Seth was walking out the cafeteria with Kate. I turned and left not wanting to deal with her again. When i turned the corner i bumbed into someone again. Oh my gosh I am so sorry i've been doing that alot lately.

"It's ok i think we've already been threw this but hi again." i looked up and saw the most beautiful blue eyes it was Mark. I could probably tell those eyes from anyone else's.  Hey Mark I was hoping to bump into you do you want to hang out today after school? "Yea sure i have nothing to do, but those dudes over there look like they're eyeing me so im going to go. Meet me after school today at La push beach, bye."

I ran back to my brother with a huge smile on my face. Hey guess what? I have a date with Mark today he said that he has been looking at me just never had the courage to ask me. Jake had a blank face. Edward had an amused face, Seth looked hurt, angry, and dissapointed, and Kate looed over joyed.

"Hey i'm sorry for the way i was acting do you want to be friends or at least try? No why would I want to be your friend?

I turned around once again, but brought Edward with me. Once we were far enough i asked him what Mark was thinking about.

"Mark was thinking about how good you would look in a two piece."

I dont think he was telling you the truth when you bumbed into him earlier. I think he has actually been stalking you because he lives on the rezervation. He's been watching you since you came back so I suggest not going today." Thanks Edward what would I ever do without you?

I hugged him even though he is super cold and we walked back to where the guys were.(Yes i called Kate a guy because that's what she looks like) the bell rang so we all headed out to study hall. Luckily Mark was in here so i could tell him. I didnt want to tell him so i asked Edward to do it for me since he is a stalker and he could hurt me.

When Edward came back he was laughing so hard. " I was reading his mind the entire time and he was going to woo you somehow. He was going to have a candlite dinner with some roses and some chocolate."

Wow how did he know I liked chocolate and roses? That's right he was my stalker, so what are you guys doing today? "I'm taking Renesmee to a movie.""I am doing nothing except hanging out with Kate, but if you wanna do something we can." Yes i would actually i want to play soccer." No i am not doing it I learned the hard way that you are a beast at it." Oh come on you've grown up i don't think it's possible for me to hurt you anymore it might be the other way around.

"Fine just let me get some soccer balls because when you left i popped them all. In my defense i didn't know that you were coming back."

I really missed Seth and i didn't even notice until now. Kate's not even around to ruin it at all.I am so happy after study hall is english then we leave the sooner we leave the more time i have with Seth. I hope that soon Seth realizes that I am better than Kate and we've known each other the longest.

When study hall was done i felt like going home i have an A in english so i don't think that one day will mess up my grade. Hey guys i'm going to leave I don't feel like going to english. Is that ok Jake I will tell dad that i don't feel good.