Remembering the past.

Hanna parked her car at her usual parking spot at her companies parking lot, when she stepped out of her car, she noticed a grey Bentley parked next to her's. She knew that it meant trouble in the building or at least that something important has happened. Her Friend Ellie only came to the building early in the morning, only if she had a problem to resolve, she was the star atlete in my company and my beat friend but I have to also admit that she can be a huge pain in the ass sometimes. Hanna was in a better mood and didn't want her best friend, Ellie to ruin it for her. She just took a deep breath and start walking towards the entrance of her company.

Hanna entered the company, which was a modern three story building. She was greeted by the two security guards standing at the entry of the building  ,she greeted them back as usual and headed to the elevator, she entered the elevator a pressed the third floor button. When the door opened, she walked into a open space floor where you can see a waiting room, a kitchen and some desks, and at the end of the hall you could see a front desk and three offices, she walked to the desk and was greeted by her secretary, Ms. Yoo.

" Good morning Mrs. Lee " Ms.Yoo said, with a worried face but at  the same time smiling. "

" How many times do I have to tell you Ms .Yoo to call me either Simply by my name, or if you feel that burdened just Call me Mrs. Hanna"  Hana said , while walking directly to her office.

" I'm so sorry Mrs Hanna, I will try not to do the same again , and Ms...." before Ms Yoo could finish her sentence, Hanna turned and look at her .

" You better make sure, and call Claire for me and tell her to come to my office when I'm finished with Mrs. Brooke , oke "

" Yes , yes, Mrs. Hanna I will do it immediately and I put the files you needed on your desk.

“ Thanks " Hanna said briefly and continued walking towards her office.

Before entering to her office Hanna could see her friend Ellie through the glass door. Ellie was sitting in the sofa in her office reading a magazine. she was tall, her was really toned, almost muscular, with tanned skin, and her hair was really short and dark blond.   She was wearing a body hugging blue and white stripes dress, with a black leather ankle boost, and had a black leather jacket on. Ellie is a really famous and wellknown tennis player and model and she is married to a famous football player.

Hanna entered her office, but instead of greeting her best friend Ellie Brooke, she jumped to ask her a question instead.

" What now Ellie, what is so important that you came to the office so early in the morning, one of these days you will give Mrs.Yoo a heart attack, you do realize that whenever come here in person is always concerning a big problem, do you ?, " Hanna said while walking towards her desk. Ellie Looked at Hanna and smirked ironically.

" Good morning Ellie, how have you been, Good morning Hanna, I'm fine and you ?, I'm good thanks for asking, and what a honor to have you early in the morning in my office, you are always so busy, even if I'm busy I do always have time for  my best friend and today I came especially to show you and tell you something really important. Ellie grinched her teeth after the last sentence, and tapping her foot on the floor waiting for a response from Hanna. Hanna was already seated on her chair, and while Ellie was busy, reciting the perfect conversation, Hanna had already turn on her computer and open some files on her desk, she stopped doing what she was doing and looked at her friend, who was silent now, and expecting some kind of apology from her. She stood up, and walked to her friend and gave her a hug and kiss, who she knew would actually make her more angry.

" Hanna, stop, stay away from me, ashhh why do you always have to act so stupid " Ellie said while trying to push Hanna away. Hanna finally let her go, and pull her shoulder up, while making her famous puppy face, and went to sit back on her chair.