The D-Day

Hanna waked up today with a turmoil of feelings, she was happy, but at the same time sad, angry and confused, she was humming a song while practicing yoga first thing in the morning, trying to put herself in a better mood and clear her mind, last night was a long night, and she found out about so many things of her past that made her upset, but because today was the day that she and Paul would finally start with the divorce papers, she was happy enough, if she could clear al this mess, everything she went through this past few years could be redeemed and maybe just maybe she can forgive her mother.

“ But what will I do afterwards,” Hanna said  out loud, for a moment all her worries surge again. They really want to go through with the divorce, but she knew that his family and her family would not be not even a bit happy about it, that’s why they had to be cautious and maintain this as a secret until they are legally divorced.

Even though Hanna was sure that that was what she wanted the most, she knew that she might hurt people around her, Like her father and mother -in-law, they welcomed her in their family with open arms they always treated her well, something she didn’t even expect, she didn’t even consider her mothers feeling, after all what she did, she didn’t deserved her consideration. She and Paul talked about the company, they were clear that they were better as business partners than husband and wife, so they would actually stay as business partners, and if things don’t go as well, Hanna would sell her shares of the company. Right now she has her own company and she can survive from it, and with the money she would get by selling her shares, she can open another business or re-invest in hers, now her financial situation is better than it was 8 years ago, thanks to Mr.Lucas, in other words that was the only benefit  she gained out of this marriage with Paul.

“ It was all my stupid brother’s fault, if he hadn’t almost ruined the company, I would have never been in this position, remembering about it makes my even more angrier at Mrs.Kim, so in other words, my brother made a mistake and I was the one who had to be responsible and solve it the way I could, what a shit logic, right ?” Hanna said while looking at her father’s photograph”

Hanna walked towards her bed, and took the photo of her dad.

“ Daddy if you were here, you would have taken my side right , ? You would had protect me no matter what right? ” She sighed while looking at the photo, “ I missed you daddy ” Hanna said while passing her fingers on the photo.

She turned around a looked at the time.

“ Shit I’m late” Hanna said, while rushing herself to the bathroom, to get ready.

Paul, had a rough night, he couldn’t sleep at all, but he had to be happy about today, cause today was the D-day, the beginning to get his freedom back. He thought that if he doesn’t have to see Hanna every freaking day, he could probably stop thinking about her.

“ Like seriously , what the hell is wrong with me, before I knew that I hated her, maybe not hate, hate is a strong word, let’s say I disliked her, since the beginning, since we were kids, she was always a tomboy and a bully, all full of herself, but why suddenly, that I’m with Olivia and finally almost happy, I feel like some kind of remorse. But why ?” Paul was sitting on his bed, with his hands through his hair, trying to figure out, what the hell was wrong with him, why would he feel remorse, if he never had anything with Hanna but only a piece of paper, who made them husband and wife.

Paul also saw that he was running late, and he would never want to be late, to the meeting that he waited so long for.

Carmen was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, today she saw that both Mrs & Mr Lee, were running late , it might be because both of them came in late last night.  Carmen did the table, but waited before serving the breakfast , she never serves breakfast or dinner if both  Mr & Mrs Lee are not present at the the table, before continuing she decided to go look for mr. Paul first and then Mrs.Hanna.