Chapter 3

BANG!
My head whipped up to what had sounded like kitchen pots being clanged together repeatedly. I had a huge headache from hitting my head last night and that sound was NOT helping.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" the voice was different... Is he altering it to get me confused or were there more people involved in my kidnapping? I am beyond terrified, even more than I was before. All of a sudden I felt four hands pick me up off the ground.  I didn't know what they were doing so I panicked, and I'm pretty sure I hit someone where the sun don't shine (if you know what I mean) because they were just straight on crying for about 10 minutes.

"Good morning Claire! would you like something to eat? we've got oatmeal, scrambled eggs, pancakes, oh! and my favorite, hog maw!"

"well, you have any Excedrin? my head is literally pounding right now from last night. Also, why would you kidnap me, if all your doing is being nice to me?"

Well Claire, you'll be able to answer your own question soon, but first, breakfast!" The room was freezing and the air was clammy and damp. It felt as if the skin on my body would break off at any moment. He was making me feel very very uneasy and I hated the thought of not knowing what's going to happen next. Its like a movie... Except its not now and I can feel everything that's happening to me.

   I miss my mom, and believe it or not, my no-good father too. I just wanna be at home right now with them sitting on either side
of me and me in the middle, watching national treasure, and eating popcorn. My dad use to make scientific remarks halfway through that made my mom and I laugh repeatedly. That was actually when life was good for my family and I. Right now, I'm just kidnapped by a psycho man that can't seem to give out absolutely ANY information except for my families back story.

"Here, I will pick for you, Claire. Pancakes it is!" he sounded overjoyed to be giving me food. For all I know, its not what he says it is, or he poisoning me.

"I will eat it if you take my blindfold off. Also cooperation will be in full affect if I can actually see something!" I said angrily snapping my tone at him.

"You know what, I don't like you tone miss. I'm trying to be the nice person here. I could starve you for all I care. Or wouldn't I? Maybe I don't want you to go hungry so I will force it on you... I don't know Claire, you choose."

"You know what, you can just go back to --" I heard quick footsteps coming my way and all of a sudden my speaking had stopped and I couldn't breathe. Chloroform AGAIN?

       ...just end it all right now ...

*authors note- sorry guys that it took me so long to get this chapter out and sorry its not that long. But I will get the next one out soon here. Please leave comments and make sure to vote please!!