My Life as a not so Normal Teenage Vampire -2

Chapter 2

 -Hey Guys, if you can vote and comment that would be great. Feedback is appreciated and hope you enjoy this chapter!-

\"Hello, my name Tristan, and you might be?\" The beautiful vampire in front of me said. Honestly, I just wanted to jump him right here and now. Of course I would never tell him that, though.

\"Um, hi. I\'m Skylur...\" I mumbled, trying to disguise my feelings.

\"Skylur hmm? Very pretty name. Well I know you don\'t know me, but would you like to hang out after school? Weird, I know but I\'m sure we can find plenty of things to discuss.\" He says mischievously, and winks at me.

\"Yeah, I guess that would be cool with me, but I\'m not sure there will be a lot of talking going on.\" I replied bravely. I knew I was putting myself out there, but I’m okay with it.

\"If you say so Skylur. Meet me in the parking lot after school. Okay?\" He asked while chuckling.

\"Whatever is cool with me.\" I try and say nonchalantly, even though on the inside I’m bursting with joy. I had met other vampires before, but always mega old ones who I couldn’t play with. So meeting Tristan was definitely refreshing and nonetheless intriguing.  I turn back around and see John glaring at me from the front of the classroom. His eyes burn holes in mine and I can tell he\'s jealous. I think I\'m gonna ask him to skip with me, I need to drink and fast. My senses are becoming too intense and I need to feed before I attack someone... When vampires avoid feeding for too long, all of our instincts which to animalistic mode and out body’s think that there is a shortage of food. Hence the heightened senses.

When the bell rings, I immediately jump out of my seat and hop over to John. He\'s walking away fast, so I pull on his wrist.

\"What do you want Sky?\" He asks harshly, obviously still mad at my former encounter with Tristan.

\"I just want you... Do you think you can skip with me? I really need you right now.\" I said in a pleading voice. I knew he couldn’t say no to me, and took advantage of it.

\"Ugh, I guess.” He says like it’s such a burden, but I know he’s just upset.

So we walk to my car, and once we get there we slide in the back seat. My windows are tinted pretty much black, so we don\'t have to worry about anyone seeing us. I look at John skeptically, my eyes seeking his, asking if he\'s ready.

\"Yes, sky. Go ahead.\" He says knowing what I want. I can tell he\'s nervous. So I start off slow. I take off his shirt and see a beautiful chest. I see his familiar tattoo of a some symbol he got off a Zelda game. He\'s so sculpted and it makes me thirstier, for him and for his blood. He\'s looking at me now, as if waiting for me to do something. I kiss his lips gently and he responds by putting his hands lightly on my back. His feather touches putting me into a blood thirsty frenzy, but I know I have to go slow for his sake. I didn’t want to hurt him. I put my hand on the back of his head and deepen the kiss slowly. He moans between kisses, and I can feel myself getting turned on. Getting into it, I nibble on his bottom lip, making him shudder. He pulls me closer and like a typical guy, he grabs my butt. Now, he’s ready and I move on to start licking his jaw line and letting my tongue run down to his neck.

\"Oh, Sky. Stop teasing. I want you so bad.\" He moans harshly. I move my hands down to his pants and feel his hard erection. He gasps as I start rubbing it above his jeans. As soon as he\'s distracted I move my lips to his neck and bite down. He nearly knocks me over as he tries to get closer to me. The ecstasy from my bite giving him the ultimate turn on. His blood is so sweet and warm that I moan into his neck. He pulls me onto his lap so I can get better access to his neck. I\'m just about satisfied so I stop.

\"You’re done already?\" He asks breathlessly.

\"I don\'t want you to get dizzy or faint John. I do care about you, you know?\" I answer, a bit annoyed because I did stop a little early just for his sake.

\"Yes Sky. I know you’re still pissed about earlier. I\'m sorry I get jealous... I just can\'t control myself sometimes. It\'s like I want you all to myself. “He says this with such emotion that it makes my heart melt, and I automatically forgive him.  I kiss him lightly on the lips and really look at him. He looks so vulnerable, with his light brown hair and soft eyes. I put my hand on his face and he puts his hand on top of mine.

\"John... I wish I could be with just you, but you know that\'s not going to happen. Shit, I know that’s not going to happen. I\'m not going to commit myself when I already know I can\'t follow through with it. If you want, I\'ll leave you alone and you don\'t have to do this.\" I say lightly.

\"No, love... I\'d rather have you a little bit, then none at all. I need you. You don’t even understand. You have no idea how great you make me feel. It\'s like I\'m so happy when I\'m with you, and not to sound like such a guy, but you are so hot. I get off just thinking about you. I want you physically and mentally.\" He finishes.

\"I guess John... but I\'m not making any promises to you.\" Harsh, I know, but I’m not a liar and he needs to know what he’s getting himself into.

\"I know Sky. Like I said, I just want you.\" He said that and then he kisses me with such passion, that it worries me. I really don\'t want to hurt him.

He pulls me closer and I know we have to get to class soon, so I gently pull away. We get out of my car and start walking back hand in hand. When it comes time to depart I give him a hug and turn to go, but then I feel a tug on my wrist and I turn around. Tristan is looking at me smugly and he looks annoyingly hot with his white shirt hugging his chest in all the right places.

\"Enjoy your snack Skylur?\" He asks while laughing very so arrogantly.

\"As a matter of fact, I did.\" I said smugly and purposefully. The grin from his face disappeared and all of a sudden a very serious look came upon his handsome face. He suddenly pulled me by my waist to him, and surprisingly gave me a little peck on the lips and said, \"Just to let you know before hand... I\'m not too fond of sharing Skylur.\" With that, he kissed me again on the lips, said he was looking forward to seeing me after school, and walked off.