0.8

Phil and I chat for a while.. More like hours, then we both had to go..

"Can I walk you home." Phil asked "uhh.. Sure!" I awkwardly say back. Then I realized I drove my car.. " oh wait, I sorta.. Drove here." I say " no worries! Is it okay if I drive you home then?" He smiles at me waiting for an answer and I giggle "yeah that's fine." I answer. I unlock the car and hand him the keys. "Thanks, for everything." I tell him "no problem!" He smiles again.

~~~

We both get out of the car and he walks me to the door. "Here's your keys" he laughs and hands me the keys. I giggle "thanks." I put them in the back pocket of my pants. "Again, thanks for everything."
"Like I said before, it's no problem."
He smiles and kisses my cheek. "goodnight Dan!" He says while turning away and walking off the porch.

I quickly grab the back of his shirt, and he stops walking. He turns around but before he says anything I kiss him back, on the lips this time. He kisses me back and then stops. "I.. I'm sorry.. I.." I stutter. "It's okay, I. Uh.. I have to go.."
He turns away and walks off the porch, this time nothing happens, I just awkwardly stand there waving goodbye.

~~~

I walk into my room and flop on the bed "yikes, what if he stops talking to me."
I get on my phone and text Phil.

Dan: hey Phil, I'm sorry about what happened on the porch..

I sent that message 10 minutes ago.. I wonder if he's..

Phil: it's okay. I'm sorry for running off.
Dan: no that's fine, I probably would've done the same thing tbh.. Well.. I'm gonna go to sleep now. GN.
Phil: GN!

I set my phone underneath my pillow and started getting ready for bed, "I just noticed.. Mum hasn't said hi or anything when I walked in.. Is she sleeping? Oh well.." I take of the bandages and put on a pajama shirt and pants. 'Goodnight Dan.' I say in my head.

~~~~~~~

Yay!!! Finally a new chapter! Haha sorry it took ages. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :) also, the art is mine, so if you take it and post it some where please credit me. Ty! (I took the art off ATM, I'm making a newer one!)