0.9

My mum was having a party today, all of my family was going to be there. And mum said I could invite some friends too. So I decided to invite Phil and Chris. They both said they could go, yay! But the only thing that I hate is.. My mum bought me a nice dress to wear for the party, and I hated it. I looked through my closet and found a nice white formal shirt, and a black bow tie, so I just put that on with my black skinny jeans and sneakers. It was time for the party and I could hear people chatting I mean, when I say family only twelve people were here, plus the two I invited.

I kinda started having a panic attack, thinking about what mom would say if she didn't see me in that dress and instead she saw me wearing this. I hear a knock at my door and then hear a voice. "Dan? Hello?" Thank goodness it's just Phil. "Uhh come in!" He opens the door and sits next to me on my bed. "Hey you okay? It's looks like you've been crying." He can tell.. "Y..yeah I'm fine, I'm just kinda freaking out, About what my mum would say to me if she saw me dressed like this." .. "Oh, well. I think it'll be fine." he smiles at me. He gets up from my bed and puts his hand out gesturing for me to grab it. I grab his hand and he pulls me off of the bed, he puts his arm around my shoulder and tells me it'll be okay.

We walk down stairs and everyone is at the table. I sit down to an open spot at the table and Phil sits next to me. Everyone starts staring at me like I'm crazy, and my mum looks mad. I start to tremble and Phil puts his and on my back and rubs his hand up and down my back to comfort me. "Uhm, Danielle what are you wearing? Wear that dress I got you dear." She looks like she's about to yell.. "Mum, I didn't like it. I didn't want to wear it." Man she looks pissed.. "Danielle, please go upstairs and put on what I got you." Oh no.. "Mum, I don't want to I'm not a girl." Oh shit.. I didn't mean to say that I was just mad.. "What did you just say Danielle?" I'm so mad at her.. "MY NAME ISN'T DANIELLE IT'S DAN. AND I'M NOT A GIRL I'M A BOY" oh no I did it again..

I run up to my room and start crying, having a panic attack right now is great... I hear someone close the door. I look up and see Phil, he sits next to me on my bed and hugs me.. "Hey, Dan, it's okay." I just keep sobbing, and then I feel a weird pressure on my chest. I feel dizzy..

Phils POV*

"Hey Dan... Dan?" He isn't answering me. "Dan!?" I push him off of my chest and see that he's knocked out cold, was he tired? No.. What happened! Oh.. I think I know. I lie down Dan in his bed and unbutton his shirt. This feels weird.. And wrong.. I take his shirt off and see the bandages. Ah! That has to be it.. I lift up Dan and unwrap the Bandages. I've read that they are bad and can break bones and crush your lungs. After I unwrap the bandages off of Dan I quickly put my mouth to his and try to give him air, I know he isn't drowning or anything but this still could help!

Dans POV*

I open my eyes and see Phil above me, straddling me. What's going on? I look down and see my boobs, the thing I hate most. Wait, why is Phil on top of me and straddling me? He leaned down and put his lips to mine. I'm confused.. Is he raping me!? I open my eyes wider and then he pulls away from the 'kiss' "Dan?" I could see tears in his eyes, why is he crying? "W..what's happening?" I know if he was raping me he probably wouldn't act like this, and I know he probably wouldn't rape me while my family is downstairs eating dinner.. "You passed out, I thought you had died I was scared.." Died? I'm not dead! "Wait, why did I pass out." .. "Because of your bandages, your lungs were probably getting crushed, and you couldn't breathe so you passed out. I'm glad you're okay now.." Now this all makes sense, that's why my bandages are off. And why Phil was giving me mouth to mouth, even though I'm not really sure that works in this situation...

~~
Woo 800 words, I know this is a weird place to stop the story.. And the next chapter will be a time skip to Daniel's Birthday. (Which is three months from now in this chapter)