Chapter 3

Kazuo's Pov

I groaned as someone knocked on my door, waking me up. I rubbed my eye and shuffled to the door.

¨Hm?¨ I opened the door with one eye closed. ¨Sorry to disturb you, Kazuo. But dinner is ready¨ Azusa smiled at me. ¨Ah, thank you¨ I grinned and walked along with Azusa to the dining room. As soon as we walked down the stairs, a delicious scent hit my nostrils. (XD ¨hit my nostrils¨ I couldn't resist it sawry XD)

A blonde haired male was setting down plates filled with pasta. I walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around curiously, but soon replaced it with a smile. ¨Ah you must be Kazuo! Nice to meet you, I'm Ukyo¨ he smiled. ¨Nice to meet you, Ukyo¨ I grinned. ¨Did you cook?¨ I asked him since he was wearing a.... very cute apron. ¨Ah, yes. It's kind of my task in the house¨ he smiled a close eyed smile. ¨Now if you would excuse me, I have to prepare more plates¨. I walked to a random seat and sat on it. I couldn't help but drool at the amazing meal before me. The other brothers soon entered the room, some who I haven't met yet.

I stood up from my seat as a man with white hair approached me. ¨It's nice to finally meet you, Kazuo. My name is Louis¨ he said calmly. I shook his hand. ¨It's nice to meet you too Louis.¨ I grinned and saw his cheeks painted pink. He suddenly ran a hand through my hair. Awkward thing was that he had to stand on his toes to touch it, which made me chuckle. ¨Let me do your hair sometimes, okay?¨ he smiled and sat down in a seat.

¨Hey Kazuo!¨ Ema grinned from behind me. I chuckled and pat her head. ¨Hey Ema¨ I smiled and hugged her quickly. I sat down and Ema sat down next to me. I noticed a guy with short grey hair sending curious glances at me. I looked at him and smiled. ¨Ah, I'm Kazuo. I'm your new brother, if you didn't know.¨ I grinned. ¨A-ah okay. My name is Subaru, nice to meet you Kazuo¨ he smiled a little.

Suddenly I heard the chair next to me shift and saw that Kaname sat down next to me. I grinned mischievously, but said nothing. Well not yet >:]

¨Okay, before we eat. This is Kazuo, he is our new brother and is moving in with us today. Treat him nicely, okay?¨ Masaomi said while smiling. Suddenly his watch beeped and he gasped in surprise. ¨Ukyo. I have to go... ¨ he smiled sadly and quickly grabbed an apple. "It's no problem." Ukyo sighed and. Masaomi smiled once again and ran to the lift.

"Well let's eat shall we" Louis smiled and everyone began to eat. As soon as I took a bite out of the pasta my eyes sparkled. "THIS PASTA IS AMAZING UKYO!!" I yelled and shoved my mouth full causing him to sweatdrop, but chuckle nevertheless.
"Thank you" he smiled softly.
"I swear, if you weren't my brother I would put a ring on it" I laughed as I glanced at him. He blushed deep red and cleared his throat.
"And also if I was a woman I assume?" he chuckled. I blankly stared at him and let out a chuckle. "Dude...I'm gay" I smiled. His eyes widened and he stuttered an apology.

"It's okay, relax" I sighed with a smile. Ema looked at me quietly. I smiled at her and mouthed that I would talk to her later. Ema didn't know I was gay so this must be a shocker or something. But c'mon people! It's 2016!

"So you like men, huh~" Kaname purred from beside me. "Yes, and I thought you were a monk" I said plainly. Tsubaki burst out in laughter and slapped the table, almost letting my drink fall over.
Kaname rolled his eyes and continued eating. I guess it didn't go according to plan huh?

I looked over at Wataru and saw that he fell asleep in his pasta. I shook my head with a light smile. As I finished my plate I brought it to the sink and walked back to the dining room. "Thanks for the meal" I grinned at Ukyo. "No problem Kazuo" he smiled.

"I'll take Wataru upstairs...where is his room?"
"The same floor as you, but three doors to the left."
"Thanks" I picked up Wataru and walked to his room.

As soon as he was tucked in I walked to the living room where everybody was watching TV.
"Tch, what a fake smile" Yusuke grunted. "Hm? Who is that?" I asked as I plopped down next to Yusuke.
"Our other brother. His name is Fuuto and he is a singer as you can see" Louis smiled.

"Oh nice. I never heard of him though" I said as I watched the teen sing and jumo on a large stage.

"Kazuo...can I talk to you for a minute" Ema mumbled. "Sure" I followed Ema to her room and sat down on her bed.
"Why didn't you tell me" She sighed.

"I don't know... I just wanted to... I might have said it so casually, but I was actually scared that you might think less of me as an older brother..." I groaned.
"Nonsense! You'll always be my big brother" she yelled and tackled me in a hug.

Just then Yusuke walked in the room. The bad thing is... The whole position we were in was easily misunderstood. Ema was sort of straddling me as I half lid on the bed. However, he must understand now that he knows I'm gay...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

WELP I guess not :/

"Yusuke, what's wrong?" Ema asked while getting off of my lap.
"Wh-W-why were you in that position" he stuttered while pointing a finger at me. This bitch has the nerve...

"What? It's a comfortable hugging position" Ema shrugged.
Yusuke facepalmed and walked away. "You know what? Never fucking mind" he sighed while walking away.

I chuckled and stood uo from the bed. "Well I'm going to take a shower. Masaomi said that mine was broken so I have to use the one below. Goodnight Ema and Juli" I smiled and pat Ema's head.
"Goodnight" Ema smiled as juli just squeecked.

As I closed the door I didn't ever in my mind think that the following things would happen...

~~~
Hellooiioooooooo! I hope u enjoyed this chapter!

Goozbyeree